1

Note:

To understand this fanfiction, please watch Weak Hero Class 1 first, thank you!

Chapter One

You're always that child that's never been noticed . Unlike your brother Shi-Eun who has the brain, you have the physical strength. You always defend him way back in Elementary whenever he gets bullied by other kids. You're only year older than him but he looks up on you like you're a sort of hero.

Well, you do Taekwondo since you were nine and mastered it. Also, with your flexibility, you got into some gymnastics competitions and won some medals. Despite all of the success, no one noticed it. All of their eyes were on your younger brother.

You never blamed him because of that, it's not his fault anyway. But now you're high school, you've separated paths on learning. He went into an all boys school while you went into a regular one.

You're not a smart kid, you barely pass on exams and it doesn't matter for you. Since you're dreaming to be an Idol which only few more steps ahead to achieve it since you're already a trainee of a popular k-pop company.

I would really say that you and Shi-Eun are far more different. You like parties and drinking while he doesn't. He take school seriously and you don't. You're physically fit while he pass out every time on their P.E class every after running for 10 mins in heat.

You even wondered that you may not be siblings.

One night, you are busy trying to make your own choreo in your living room who decided to have quick break and grab a bottle of water in the fridge, drinking it without getting a glass. Just drinking it directly from the bottle.

The doorbell rings and you place the bottle back from the fridge and head to the main door. You swung the door open while your free hand is wiping off your sweats with a towel on your shoulder.

"Yes?"
A man with a red helmet with his bangs peeking on smiled at you.

"Food delivery"
His eyes were still you making you a little uneasy since you find him, cute. I mean his bangs makes him cute, right? His cheeks were pressed because of his helmet on making him look like a squeezed mochi.

"I didn't ordered anything. Wait, probably my brother ordered that."
You're a little embarrassed at this moment since your covered in sweat and probably smells.
You point your finger to the direction of your brother's room, sliding your heel back and knock on your brother's room.

Without a sound, he went out and gave you an emotionless look. " Your delivery is here."
You said to him. He went to the main door and the man in the helmet looked so surprised to see him.

"What the heck? Bookworm why are you here?" He mochi on helmet asked. Your brother look down without saying a word then look up at him after a second.

"I didn't ordered anything."

"What?" He paused for a moment and reviewed the address. "Isn't this Dongbaek apartment building 102 unit 902?"
Looking confused, he stared at your brother.