4

Chapter Four

You and Soo hoo exchanged numbers. After class, he called. "Why did he call at this hour?" You wondered. Since you're still inside your classroom and most of the students were out and making noise outside, you answered it before you go off.

"Hello, Y/n"

"Ahh Soo hoo"

"I don't think I should intervene with this issue but as a friend of Shi Eun and you, You need to know this."

"Just say it, i'm getting anxious."

"Shi Eun beat three of our classmates.But don't say that I said it to you, okay?"

"Did he whaaat?"
Your eyes widened as you heard what Soo hoo told you, processing into your mind.

"One of them has to be hospitalized since his nose was deeply injured due to a thick book smashed on his face.Just to tell you that it's Young Bin. His family is rich and they might do something terrible to Shi Eun."

"Did Shi Eun really did that? "
You smiled as you transfer your phone to your left ear. You didn't know why you're smiling, I mean someone just got injured because of your brother but there you are, after hearing the news you're smiling like you're proud of what your brother did.

"Why you don't believe that he does that? He's just like you you know."

"Which hospital are they are in now?"

Soo hoo texted you the address of the hospital, Jeongin Seoul Hospital. After asking where Young Bin's room is, you immediately ran and to see Shi Eun sitting on the bench of the hallway near Young Bin's room while presumably the home room teacher is busy, talking with someone on the phone.

You sit being him and you cupped his face, he got bruises from yesterday and some fresh ones. He looked so surprised and he took your hands off him gently. You didn't bothered to ask him since you know he doesn't wanna tell.

"Who do you think you are?"
The furious lady who wears a blue silk blouse raised her voice to your brother.

"Ma'am, please calm down."The homeroom teacher trying to make the woman calm but still no use said just to make herself useful in the situation.

"I told you to bring your mom, where is she? Why did you brought your teen sister instead?"

"I'm sorry" He nonchalantly said to the woman as if he doesn't mean to say sorry to her.

"I don't need your apology, bring your mom."
Raising one of her fake eyebrows on the the two teens. You glance at the pathetic Young bin with a gauze on his nose.

"We don't have a mom" You said to her, giving her a sharp glare.

" My brother wouldn't do such thing if your son and his friends didn't bully him in the first place. I guess your son is just tasting his own medicine. Is that what rich parents taught to their kids? Taught them how to bully someone who they think weaker than them?" The homeroom teacher walk and gently grab your arm to make you stop. The woman on the other hand is now blowing up in anger.