enough for you.

-ENOUGH FOR YOU

'  we were never going to beenough for each other

' we were never going to be
enough for each other .'

__________________

.... ....

*•.*

SUMMARY

JULIETTE JONES had enough problems at seventeen years old to last a lifetime. With a handy but dangerous set of healing powers, she knew too well how necessary hiding was. Especially because she'd lost the only parent she'd known because of his own issues with the same powers. She'd always feared that her fate would be the same, and somewhere deep inside she knew that it would.

That was no way to live, though.

Delving into the trouble that was Peter Parker was probably not the best way to make her life easier but being with him felt as easy as breathing, and she hadn't meant for it to be that way. She'd only wanted to be friends- to add another person to her and Gwen Stacy's dynamic duo, but it hadn't worked out that way.

She loved him, but Peter Parker was too observant. He noticed everything, especially when it came to her. She was just as observant, though, and because of that, their secrets always managed to keep them miles apart.

When Juliette realizes how both their secrets are putting them, and the people they love in danger, she knows that something has to give. She also knows that there is a good chance that that something will be them.

or

in which two people lose everything
but find each other.

-•

CAST

justine skye
as JULIETTE JONES

justine skye as JULIETTE JONES