Chapter 20

Sunhwa got back in the room.

Byungchan: noona gwenchanna?

Sunhwa: umm. She nodded

She sat at seungwoo's bed side, stroking his face.

Sunhwa: why's there not a single day of peace?

Seungyoun: why did she suddenly appear now?

Sunhwa: well she was just talking bullshit just now saying she cares for us and all sorts of nonsense, but i dont trust her. The look she gives me, She definitely have some sort of motive.

Jinhyuk: but how did she find out we are in thus hospital? The news only published that hyung got injured they didnt even reveal the hospital, so how did she find out?

Sunhwa: exactly! That's what i thought too, that's why there's something really suspicious about her. It's impossible for her to find out!

Jennie: there must be something she wants or get from yall, if not she wouldnt come back for no reason.

Seungyoun: but we have nothing though, we are just normal people trying to live our lives normally.

Sunhwa: i'm having my break now that i finished filming my drama. I'm gonna stay with seungwoo all the time. Let's not leave seungwoo alone for even a second. If not that woman will surely take the chance to come see seungwoo.
.
.
.
.
.
Next day
7am
Seungwoo: mum...mum...dont leave us...dont leave us...
Sunhwa heard that seungwoo was having a nightmare. Then she woke him up.

Sunhwa: seungwoo ah seungwoo ah (waking him up)

Seungwoo: dont go! (said out loud) and woke up. (lots of sweat dripping down the side of his face as he sat up)

Sunhwa: gwenchanna its just a dream noona is here for you. (wipe the sweat on his face)

Seungwoo: (his heartbeat slows down at her reassurance and he leans back down on the bed)

Sunhwa touched his hand, "dont worry, i assure you she wont be able to come here anymore"

Seungwoo nodded and said, " noona can i have a hug"

She smiled and hugged him, while
Seungwoo: sorry noona i must have made you and the kids worried yesterday, and thank you for being here for me all the time with jennie.

Sunhwa: (stroked his back) its ok, i'm your sister i'll always be here for you and protect you.
.
.
.
.
.
A few days later

Jennie: oppa! Me and jinhyuk are here to pick you!

Jinhyuk: hyung! Are you excited? You've been here for more than a month.

Seungwoo: (slapped his hand)of course i want to quickly get out if here

As he said that jinhyuk help him get on the wheelchair.

Seungwoo: is this really necessary i can walk though.

Jinhyuk: old man, dont be stubborn just listen to what the doctor says.

Jennie: exactly. Remember what doctor kang said?
First, travel on wheelchair for 1 more week, no strenous activities.
Second, take~

Seungwoo: (cut her off) take medication on time and lastly keep clam stay cool dont get agitated.

Hearing that jennie and jinhyuk gave him a thumbs up
Jennie: glad that you know so you better listen.

Seungwoo: rolled his eyes "ughh! Fine!"

Jennie packed all his things, :ok lets go. Jinhyuk pushed seungwoo while jennie carried his things and had 1 hand holding onto seungwoo's hand.

.
.
.
.
.
5pm
Home
Jennie opened the door, the 3 entered the house and

"welcome home!"

Seungwoo: omg what are all of you doing here!

The whole if x1 and byungchan were there.

Yohan: it's a surprise hyung!

Seungwoo: manager allowed?

Hangyul: thats right! We kept pestering him until he let's us!

Wooseok: yeah! He was so mean even when we had no schedules he didnt let us go visit you!

Seungwoo: (hehehe) i mean its his job and if yall go out it will attract attention.

Dohyon: still we missed you so much! And its not fair that seungyoun hyung gets to see you all the time and we cant. (pouted)

Seungyoun: dohyon ah, too bad i dont live in the dorm with yall so i can go anywhere i want! (stick out his tongue at him)

Dohyon: shut up before i box you

Eunsang: did you like our surprise!

Seungwoo: of course i missed yall so much too!

Wooseok: hyung! Hurry get well and join us back! I'm so tired being the temporary leader. It's been a month and i'm about to break down from taking care all the kids.

Seungwoo: hahaha dont worry ill be back very soon

Yohan: hyung, wooseok hyung is having a hard time because of just one person! You know who that is right. (smirked)

Byungchan: that's so obvious, im not even in the group and i know who it is! Cho seungyoun you are guilty!

Everyone except 1: haahaha

Seungyoun: Yah! How am i being the trouble maker, im just the mood maker!

Seungwoo: oh my gosh cho seungyoun! Luckily i chose wooseok as the temporary leader and not you. (giggled)

Jinhyuk: yah cho seungyoun! Please act your age can you! You are for goodness sake the second oldest in the group after seungwoo hyung dont act like a 3 year old kid, giving wooseok a hard time!

Everyone: Exactly!

Seungyoun: urgh why is everyone bullying me today!

Jennie: ok let's eat everyone then yall can continue!

Everyone: ok let's dig in!
.
.
.
.
.

Seungwoo: jennie, can you push me to the room, i want to get changed.

Jinhyuk: hurry go help him, i'll settle the things here

Jennie: ok thanks! (she hurriedly put down the things she was holding and pushed seungwoo to their shared room)

In the room
Seungwoo: i feel sweaty ill take a shower instead.

Jennie: will you be fine on your own?

Seungwoo: yeah

Jennie: ok, take your time no hurry.

After 10 minutes came out of the shower wearing his tank top.

Seungwoo: i'm done let's go

Jennie: okk!! Get on let's go!

Seungwoo: urgh can i not use the wheelchair it's so inconvenient and uncomfortable. Please (looked at jennie with his puppy eyes)

Jennie: ugh ok fine, but whenever you need to go somewhere ask someone to help you ok?

Seungwoo: yes madam (gave her a kiss)

Jennie: you really ah

Seungwoo: hurry let's go im hungry.