a night with Zelda

They drove to the mortuary. Zelda opened the door and let Lilith in. They immediately walked to the kitchen. They were starving! The only thing they ate were popcorn and chips but that doesn't fill your stommac. ''What do you want to eat?'' Zelda asked. ''Oh I'll eat anything''. Lilith said. Zelda smiled at her to that and saw that there was a chicken in the oven. ''That's odd''. Zelda said. ''What is?'''. Lilith asked. ''Well there is a chicken in the oven, maybe it is Hilda's but she isn't here anyways so we can warm it up and eat it if you like?''. Zelda said. ''Only if there would be no argument''. Lilith said. "No I actually think Hilda did this on purpose." Zelda said and they started making up the dinner table.

It started looking like a typical dinner date but the two women didn't even notice. Then the chicken was done and both women sat down opposite each other. They started eating. ''So what did you think of the movie?''. Lilith said. ''I really liked it, the actresses played very good!'' Zelda responded. ''Me too, I am a really big fan of Cate Blanchett.'' Lilith said. ''Yes, she is really good!'' Zelda said. ''What scene did you like the most?'' Lilith asked. the only scene Zelda could think about was the sex scene but she just responded with: ''Oh I liked all of them''. ''I see... I really liked the scene where they had sex''. Lilith said darely and zelda almost choked on the sip she took from her glass of wine. ''I beg your pardon!''. Zelda said with a giggle on her voice. ''I am just very honest''. Lilith said ''Okay that is true and very kind of you but I didn't see that sentence coming out of your mounth''. Zelda said. ''Well everybody does it''. Zelda smiled to that. Then they finished the food and cleaned up.

"Maybe I should be heading back to my cottage''. Lilith said. ''Are you sure? it is already eleven at the clock! There is no way I'm letting you go back home now.'' Zelda said a little strict. ''How am I getting home then?'' Lilith asked carefully. ''Your not, we don't have a spare room but you can sleep in my bed''. Zelda said. ''Are you okay with that?''. Lilith asked. ''As long if you don't cuddle me cause then I will drop you off the bed, I'm fine''. Zelda responded.

After a few minutes they ended up sitting on the couch, Lilith with wine and Zelda with wiskey. both shoeless, and a little tipsy. Now Lilith could make inappropriate jokes without Zelda accusing her. ''So what's the most embarrassing thing you've experienced while having sex''. Lilith said. ''Okay... ehm... one time I had sex with a boy and he said: 'you are just like a Dementor' from Harry Potter you know? And I asked: 'why?' and then he responded with: 'cause you suck really good' ''. Zelda responded and they both laughed. ''Now I want to ask you something, What do you think your good at?'' Zelda asked. ''Ehm... I think just kissing''. Lilith responded. And Zelda came a little closer towards Lilith. ''No your not.'' Zelda said cold but teasing. ''And how do you know that?'' Lilith said. ''Well maybe we kissed?'' Zelda said dominant, but with a sarcastic tone. ''No, you kissed me. and that was just to help me getting out of whatever I was in. You've said it yourself.'' Lilith said. ''Oh please, I immediately stopped kissing you when I felt pressure from your lips.'' Zelda said teasing. ''Oh, are you now claiming that I am the one that kissed you?'' Lilith said. and Zelda went quiet but laughed.

''It is getting late, we should go to bed''. Zelda said as she stood up. And Lilith followed her to the bedroom. ''Here i've got a night gown for you, I hope you feel a little comfortable in it''. Zelda said and gave Lilith one of her nighties. When Lilith came back in Zelda's night gown Zelda couldn't believe her eyes. It looked perfect on her. Her body was just so slim that she had a hard time getting her eyes of her. ''It looks even better on you then on me!'' Zelda said. ''But you have a bigger butt in it''. Lilith said. and walked towards the bed. ''Why would you look at my butt?'' Zelda said. And Lilith layed down next to Zelda. ''Oh, how can I not?'' Lilith said seductively. ''Well, you better dream about me then. i am going to sleep''. Zelda said while turning off the night light that stood on her bedside table. ''As you want dear zelda, sleep tight.'' Lilith said teasing. ''Good luck, See you tomorrow.'' Zelda said and they both fell asleep.