Welcome to the world

There's an update schedule now! Every Saturday and Sunday ( according to the Eastern hemisphere). And, for you amazing people, here's a one-shot! Sorry, it's not too big, it's my first one. I own nothing but my Ocs. Undertale is by Toby Fox. Casino cups (the video above) is a series by Swing you sinners on Tumblr. I do not own that picture, my art skills are not to that level. Impact is owned by M4dh4ttey 266 on Tumblr. Enjoy!

Andromeda's POV (she's the picture on top)

*Flashback*

I was at work, putting on a smile for the most infuriating people, watching a guy with big floofy hair arguing with a tiny guy (can you guess who those two are?) with slight amusement, serving coffee, the usual. That's when I got a call from Sans.

"heya"

"Hey Sans."

"guess what?"

"What?"

"You're an aunt now"

AnD HE JusT HUnG UpP!?

"SANS? SANS ANSWER ME! SANS THE SKELETON !" I screamed making floof and tiny look in my direction in concern. Did I care? No. Did I run out of there after leaving my boss a note or telling him? No. Will I get fired? Most likely.

*Flashback over*

Now I'm holding this abnormally cute ghost-skele child named Impact. How can one person be so cute? I have no idea. I can tell my eyes are glowing (She can display human eyes, and does so to not freak people out). Papy and Metta are sitting with me. Sans went to tell the others, knowing that I'm the only person that'll let him off the hook if he pulls that call stunt again. 

This is going to be great. It'll be a kid that can experience life on the surface. Plus he's adorable. It'll be fun having someone to spoil and to embarrass. 

This will be good. Get ready to suffer Sans' name puns when you're older.

"Welcome to the world, Impact."

240 words