Chapter 981 - 990

Chapter 981

The Fury of the Wild Dragon

This was a formidable Forbidden Art that consumed one's essence. It looked like the elder of Desolate Palace was going all out. His heart must be bleeding right now after losing the seven longswords.

*Hu Hu......*

A wave of blood wind surged all over the sky, like a blood-red tidal wave. The elder had unleashed all of his Yuan Force that turned into a blood-red and viscous air current before forming a sea of blood that was filled with turbulent Qi. Once his opponent fell within the perimeter, he would be affected by the atmosphere inside. It would also affect one's thinking and mentality, causing the person to go mad. When a person's mind was in a turmoil, he would become flawed and vulnerable. At this time, even without the attack from the host, he would be struck dead by the attack of the Violent Blood Sea.

One couldn't deny that this was a cruel move, with swift attack that covered a wide range of area, giving no chance for his enemy to flee.

Just like what was happening now, Jiang Chen was instantaneously shrouded by it. The sea of blood was like an aggressive beast that engulfed Jiang Chen in split seconds.

This horrifying scene made many people nervous. Anyone with good eyesight was able to see that this was the last blow of the elder, and also the last round for Jiang Chen. If Jiang Chen could pulverize this attack, the elder would surely be finished due to a massive backlash, but if Jiang Chen failed to do so, he would be gotten rid of by the blood sea.

This was a life-and-death blow, and also the final life-and-death struggle.

"Little beast, I will let you taste the scariness of my blood sea. It's utterly abominable that you dare plunder my Combat Weapons."

The elder of Desolate Palace ground his teeth, feeling the urge to bite Jiang Chen to pieces at the instant.

"Old man, it sounds ridiculous that you want to trap me with this trick."

Jiang Chen's voice was transmitted out of the blood sea, totally not putting this Violent Blood Sea in his eyes. This attack, which could affect one's mind, was essentially no different than an illusion art, but it was more terrifying than an illusion art because it had a tremendous attack power.

However, the attack power wouldn't work on Jiang Chen. As for the effects on the mind, putting the daunting Great Soul Derivation Technique aside, he was well-versed in Illusion Heart Sutra. Compared to the Illusion Art, the inside of the Violent Blood Sea was nothing in front of Jiang Chen, truly insignificant.

*Swoosh...* *Swoosh...* *Swoosh...*

Jiang Chen's speed reached the extreme. Immediately, he swung his sword dozens of time. Every sword light was like an incomparably potent stretch of shining silk, instantly dividing the blood sea into many parts.

*Hong Long......*

Subsequently, the entire blood sea exploded. Innumerable blood light filled the sky. The turbulent waves inside rolled outwards. In spite of its distance, the bystanders could still feel its dense destructive Qi. They all gaped at the scene, imagining that if they were the ones caught in such a battlefield, they would immediately be pulverised. There was no chance of survival for them.

As the Violent Blood Sea was broken by Jiang Chen's brute force, the elder spurted out an arrow of blood. The Qi in his body declined rapidly, making him an entirely different person. He had suffered a great backlash from the Violent Blood Sea, and was seriously injured.