Chapter 1: Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?

Based on the Frozen Twisted Tale: What if Elsa and Anna never knew each other?

Elsa uses her powers to make a new friend for her and Anna. It sort of backfires and creates a woman who appears to be a lot older than the two girls.

When Elsa loses control of her powers and strikes Anna in the head, things start to go downhill - Anna is wiped from everyone's minds in order to keep her safe... But the King, Queen and (Y/N) will always remember Anna.

As Elsa grows up without a sister, she takes a liking to (Y/N)... Her feelings grow everyday.

(Y/N) must make sure Elsa never remembers Anna.

-x-

A smile made its way onto your face as you watched Elsa and Anna slide down a hill of snow in the open hall. Their parents were off to the side, watching fondly.

You had been living in the castle for almost two years now - ever since Elsa created you. The young girl had intended to make a friend for her and Anna to talk with... But instead they made you. Someone who cared deeply for the girls but always kept a cold composure towards others.

No one in the kingdom ever questioned your presence, because you looked so human-like. Nobody would have guessed that you were actually made out of ice and snow. Well... Unless they touched you. You're temperature was extremely low.

King Agnarr was skeptical about letting you stay in the castle - But Queen Iduna managed to convince him. She hired you to be a guard, making sure that Elsa and Anna were kept safe. You could control ice and snow just like Elsa could.

Being made out of ice wasn't exactly the best life you had in mind... But it was a miracle that you were even alive at all. One of the perks was that you didn't age physically at all. You would always look like you were about twenty years old. You were always careful, though... fearing that someone or something would cause you to melt or smash all over the ground.

The giggles coming from Elsa and Anna broke you away from your thoughts.

Anna ran up to you and carefully grabbed your icy cold hand, "Come and build a snowman with us!" she exclaimed, happily.

You glanced up at Agnarr and Iduna, silently asking for permission. Iduna offered you a smile, nodding. Agnarr purposefully ignored you. You never did get along with him.

"Okay." you whispered, walking along with Anna towards Elsa.

Once Anna released your hands, you began to rub your palms together - feeling the power flow through your arms. You then shot snow out onto the floor, creating a large pile for the girls to begin their snowman.

They both rolled a giant ball together to make the body.

Iduna then came to your side, a smile still on her face. She handed you a carrot, coal and some sticks she had gathered from the fire, "I'm glad you're here, (Y/N)." she said before walking back over to Agnarr.

Elsa came towards you as she proceeded to roll a head made of snow. The smile on your face was warm as you knelt down in the snow, you handed the girls a stick each - they put them into either side of the body. Anna put the coal buttons and eyes in.

"Now all he needs is a nose!" Elsa exclaimed.

You nodded, "This should work." you replied, handing her the carrot.

"Thank you." she replied, taking it from your hands before bending down to put the carrot in the snowman's face. The two then struggled to pick up the head of the snowman. You laughed as you leaned forward to help them, successfully putting the head on top of the body.