9

Thankyou for 200 reads!

"How long will you be here?"

"Just for a week then back to Indonesia. I just have another two weeks here anyways." Leira said to the phone as she give the ticket to the receptionist.

"Sorry I can't pick you up at the airport."

"Its alright. Kai said you have a surgery to operate."

Seungwoo hummed. He recalled back to when Kai suddenly took a leave today and he thinks he knows why now.

"Oh, I'm boarding. Love you." Leira hang up the call.

Seungwoo pushed back his hair as he put his phone down. The door knocked, calling for him.

"Dr Han? You are needed in the room."

"Yes."

::

Upon arriving at the airport, Kai leaned on his car as he saw the girl who was clad in baggy high waisted jeans and a pair of balenciaga triple x sneakers, walks flawlessly while on her phone. Her hair was tied into a high ponytail, people around turn their head to her when she walked passed by them.

"Daebak."

"Is she an idol?"

Leira looked around as she stepped out of the entrance. She squint her eyes to find Kai's car and he chuckled when she still can't spot him.

"Yo Lara Croft!"

Leira turned her head to his voice and broke into a smile while walking to him. Kai could feel his chest tightened and smiled back to her. He mentally slapped himself.

"Hi rich doctor."

"Where's your luggage?" Kai asked looking at her small canvas vintage purse weirdly. She shrugged.

"I have clothes here so why bother."

Kai nodded in agreement. She has a point.

"Is Seungwoo still in surgery?" Leira started as they got into a fast food restaurant. She looked at the menu carefully and contemplate on which chicken should she take.

"I have no idea~" Kai cooed as ordered his fried chicken set and chose sweet spicy chicken set for her to which she made a proud face at him.

"Seungwoo works hard, I don't know how he maintained healthy to be honest. I'm sick 24/7. If not hurt." She chuckled and sat down at the window seat.

"You're sick?" Kai put his palm on her forehead, feeling the temperature.

"You're hot." He said.

"I am hot."

"Yeah, there's no denying that."

"So how long are you going to put your hand on my forehead?" Leira made a flat face. She immediately took one spicy rice cake into her mouth when the food was served.

She hummed in delight and offered him some too. Other people in the restaurant might think that there's something odd going on between them as the girl was busy eating and the guy has his palm on her forehead while putting food in his mouth.

"Its wide, so I am intrigue." Kai shrugged and put his hand back to him.

"Wtf."

"How's your paper going on?"

"Almost done. You have no idea how many times I almost die." Leira snickered. Kai rolled his eyes at that.

"Clumsy Lei and her cliff entourage."