11: Morning After

As the light filtered in through the curtains of a foreign bedroom, the blonde shot herself up from the black bedsheets. Her pink manicured nails gripping the comforter tightly to her body, for a moment imagining herself utterly nude. She wasn't. However, she was unsure of where she was or how she got there. Her brain absolutely rattled thanks to an extreme headache that has seemingly overtaken her. She glanced at the water and banana which seemed to have been slowly ripening on the end table. She quirked a brow as she peeled it open, glancing at the less than appetizing mushy banana.

Her blue eyes traced into the bathroom door, and nearly instinctually she got up and glanced at her disheveled reflection. Half of her lacy bra popping out of her buttoned shirt with her makeup in a seeming disaster, mascara smeared awfully beneath her eyes. The young blonde traced her hands across her face, wiping away any tear-stains she had from the night before - curious as to what caused her crying. She glanced at the lanyard splayed out on the countertop, seemingly untouched and glanced at the name of the man - or woman - who's room she wound up in.

But when she saw Trunks' name, she could hardly hold in her own vomit as she scurried towards the toilet, hunched over.

There was no way.

Marron glanced again, looking at that hybrid's smug grin on his identification card for Capsule Corp. She was unsure of what to think or how to feel. Almost like a wave, the memories of what seemed to be a stranger filled her head. Yes, she remembered being in some stranger's car, kissing him...allowing him to unbutton her clothes to forget about...Cash. She never counted on that stranger being Trunks, she could have almost sworn it wasn't him. How could she allow this to happen? Was her drunken state somehow, easy? Or, perhaps were they both drunk? How did she end up here?

The blonde could only imagine he drove her here...perhaps intoxicated as well, or something of that nature. Her fingers ghosted over her blouse buttoning it correctly as she glanced at her own reflection again, disgusted with her own debauched actions. "Damn it, Marron," she grumbled to herself. Why hadn't he slept next to her? Marron could almost feel the tears choking her at the idea that she has completely ruined her friendship with the hybrid over her own stupid mistake. Marron wanted to blame Cash, blame the alcohol...but at the end of the day, it was all her fault.

She heard a soft knock on the door before a certain Saiyan clad in a business suit peeked inside. "Hey Mar," He stated looking away from the blonde, "I saw you didn't eat what I left...sorry I know the banana wasn't very good."

Marron quirked a brow at the lavender-haired CEO, was that all he really had to say about this? He was concerned about whether she ate or not? Marron adjusted herself wiping her lip as she attempted to look semi-presentable. "I just woke up," Marron groaned, "I'm not in the mood to eat."

Trunks sheepishly clasped the back of his head, looking down to his dress shoes. "Yeah, sorry...I was just worried since you came in here all drunk and stuff-"

Marron tilted her head at her friend, her fists connected to her hips. "What?" Marron stated, almost dangerously. "I came here?"

Trunks lifted a brow at the blonde's sudden accusatory tone, leaning down somewhat menacingly. "You got some nerve, blondie," Trunks stated tapping his foot, "you came stumbling in here crying, I could barely sleep after that rude awakening..." Trunks muttered crossing his arms defensively.

Marron's eyes widened, face immediately flushed at the idea that she was actually imagining Trunks to be the man kissing her, feeling her up the evening prior. "You mean..." Marron began slowly, squinting at the Saiyan before turning her face away from him. Her cheeks completely burning, "You mean I didn't sleep with you last night?"