The first day of school

I was so excited that school was started. Not because of the work or any of the teachers. I was excited to see all of my friends.

*time pass to 4th period*

I was called down to the office for some reason. I was kind of nervous and confused all at the same time. I asked my teacher whose name was Mrs. Bulston, my least favorite teacher, why I was going down to the office. She just rolled her eyes and said they didn't say in a sarcastic and rude tone. I just turned around and mumbles bitch under my breath.

*time skips to we're I am at the office*

I went up to the window and they told me to go into the principles office. I walked in and I see a guy sitting there around my age but I never seen him before. "Ah finally Mrs. (Y/L/N) so good to see you. This is Mr Colby Brock he is going to be in all your classes so go ahead and show him around if you don't care" the teacher asked me and I just nodded. He stood up and followed me out the door. I was going to ask him to show me his schedule but I remember the principal said we have all the same classes. I was asking him questions about himself but he barely said any thing. I asked him how long he was here before he enrolled to school here. He said just a week which wasn't long at all. But then I asked him if he liked it here so far. He just shrugged his shoulders. I seen he had his hair flipped to one side almost covering his eye. I look at him and complimented his haircut. He just look up and said thanks and smiled. I was done showing him the tour of the school and showed him all the teachers he had. He asked me for my number to keep up with everything at school and have a friend. Of course I said yes because of how dreamy his blue eyes were. Half the tour keep looking into his eyes. It was as blue as the ocean.

*time passes when you get home*

You get a text from Colby
Colby: hey this is Colby. Is this (Y/N/)
You: yes this is me Colby how was your day.
Colby: it was good but a lot I it confused me so I was wondering if you could help me
You: yeah of course what do you need help with
Colby: it's math I'm stuck on the 8th question
You: that's the last question right
Colby: yeah
You: Mrs. Corralta ( the math teacher) said that it was bonus but I know how to do it if you want me to help you get bonus
Colby: yeah if you want please

*time skips to you done showing colby*

Colby: that makes a lot of since it looked so hard at first maybe that is why it was bonus
You: yeah maybe
Colby: it's good to have such a good friend like you
You pause for a moment realizing you were just called a good friend by the hottest boy in your class and you had no chance with him now
You pick your phone up and just type yeah then you turn your phone off and plopped down in your bed.