Finaly at peace

You woke up after a couple of hours forgetting you were in Colby's room until you opened your eyes. You look to your side where Colby was but he wasn't there anymore. You got out of his bed and started to walk to the door. You went to go look for Colby when you see a bathroom that you could freshen up in. You found a brush and brushed your hair and you looked at your bruise. It was not that bad but it still hurt a lot.
You went down stairs to see Colby making breakfast. You went up behind him and hugged him from behind. That caused him to jump a little. "Don't worry just me" you said laughing a little. Colby turned around grabbing you by your waist. He put you up on the counter and hugged you. He put his head on you shoulder and says "Im really sorry this happened to you if I would have known I would fall for you I would have never of done it" you put your head on his shoulder like he did and you said " it's ok Colby it wast your fault....Colby" "Yeah" "Is something burning" " Oh SHIT the pancakes!!"
He turned off the stove and sighed when he threw it away. He had a few already so he gave you some and put the rest on his plate. It wasn't a lot he had three and I had two. He gave me a plate and put his on the counter next to me. He went to the fridge And go out the syrup. He also got forks on his way back to me.

*you guys talked a little while eating*

Colby was guilty for doing this to you so he took you to the movies. It wasn't anything romantic because neither of us like that. We paid to watch a Disney movie and it was so funny. After the movies it was late so we got some dinner together. We both loved Taco Bell so he stoped there and payed for the food. I tried to offer to pay but he was to hard headed.
You texted you mom saying that you where going to be staying at one of your friends from school. She knew everyone of my friend but Colby. So she said it was ok. You told Colby that you wanted to stay the night because you didn't feel safe at your own house. He gladly said yes and let you let you stay. You drove to his place. It was 9:46 pm when you got to his place so you were tired. You were going to sleep on the couch, but Colby picked you up and put you over his shoulder. " Colby what are you doing" "You shouldn't have to sleep on the couch tonight" he opened the door to his room and plopped you down on his bed. You both laughing Colby hovers over you and kisses you. You pull him down to where he is on top of you. He lays down on the bed and you sit on his stomach. You guys started to make out then. "this is amazing his lips are so soft" you thought in your head. You disconnected the kiss. "Hey I was in joying that" Colby said with a smile. You looked down at him and said " I need something change into and I need a shower." " the bathroom is down the hall I will get you something to change in to" "Ok" you say getting up. You went across the hall and turned on the water. By the time the water got warm Colby had some clothes for you to change into. He set the clothes down and walked out closing the door. You seen what he had picked out. It was one of his shirts that was long on you and went passed you butt. And some sweatpants. You undressed and got into the shower.
You got out a couple of minutes later and turned the water off. You graves a towel and dried off as much as you could with the towel and dried you hair with the towel because Colby didn't have a blow dryer. You go the clothes that he gave you and you then on. It felt so good to wear something comfortable again. You got out of the bathroom and went to Colby's room. He was lying in the bed looking at his phone. I walked over to him and laid next to him. He was up against the wall so I was on the other side. Colby's room was kind of plain. There was nothing on his walls not even a calendar or a shelf. 
You: Colby why is your walls so basic and boring.
Colby: well I prefer it this way I don't like a lot of decor.
You closed you eyes laying next to Colby. Colby huger you from behind and cuddled with you and kissed you on the head. You felt safe in his arms. You slowly drifted off to sleep after that. You hadn't had a good long rest since ever.