Barry and Seniya's Meeting

"Barry!" I turned around to see a policeman. "You can't just run off like that!" I saw the kid. Upset. Sad. He looked genuinely mad at the guy. "Sir?" The man looked at me. What was I doing. I'm 12 for god sakes.

    "If you don't mind me asking. How awesome is it to be..." I paused. "A policeman?" He smiled at me. "You're adorable kid. It's great, amazing actually." I smiled and looked at the kid. "Thank you sir. You're lucky to have him as a father." The kid looked at me then the floor.

     "Thank you, uh... Where's your mom?" I looked at him. "Gone." The man looked at me, "Gone? Gone how?" I looked at him and then my dad. "She left me and my dad." He saw who I was looking at, "Then, who do you live with?" I smiled "Salem." I pointed at my cat. "You don't have a home?" I smiled.

      "Of course not. I ran away from the home I had." He eyes me. "And you're telling a police officer why?" I smiled, "Because, I can just run away again. Like usual." The, now that I notice it, very tall man stared at his son. "Why don't you spend the night with me? You can bring your uhm..." I stated what he was trying to say, "Felis Catus." He looked at his son. His son just smiled at my remark.

   "Yes, uhm your cat... Well I'm Joe West Oh. And this is my son, Barry." The kid looked at me and slightly smiled. "Hi..." He said slowly. "Hi." I responded. I called Salem over, "Salem, Vieni qui." (Italian for 'Come Here'). "My daughter Iris is in the car."

   "Iris, sweetie. Come here." His daughter stepped out and smiled. "There you are Barry." She smiled at me. "Hi, I'm Iris." I looked at her. "I'm Seniya, Seniya Thawne." She laughed. "I hope we can be good friends." She wasn't lying. Though, it took a loooong and bumpy road to get there.

  After a few years, Barry and Iris went to college either in or around Central City, but I went back to Starling City for that. "Ms.Thawne?" I turned around. "Mr.Queen? Lovely seeing you here." He smiled. "As it is the same for you."

Yaaay! End of first chapter!!!
Bella🖤