"Dimples."

Kim Namjoon was technically homeless, with that, he lived in an abandoned boxcar along the railroad. He didn't mind his living conditions too much, it was all he'd ever known, after all. He didn't have any heating or running water. Then again, he'd never had those things anyways, so what did it matter now? Namjoon quite literally chucked the few icecubes he'd had in his hand into his drink when he heard knocking on the door of the boxcar.

Namjoon peaked through the crack in the sliding door he'd left, opening it widely when he saw his buddy, Taehyung.

"Yo," Namjoon fixed Taehyung a drink. "What're you here for? Princess send you or something?"

"Mm, I dunno," Taehyung thought for a moment before speaking again. "Why do you call him that, anyway?"

"The color pink is on everything he owns," Taehyung passed Namjoon a card when he sat down. "Even on himself sometimes."

"True, true," Taehyung mused.

"What's this?" Namjoon picked up the card.

"Whadda it look like, Joon-Hyung?" Taehyung took a sip of his drink.

"Oh, I dunno," Namjoon stuck his tongue out at Taehyung. "A dog."

Taehyung nearly spit his drink everywhere at that.

"Who's it from?" Namjoon flipped the card over a few times, seeing a faint name scribbled on the back though unable to read it.

"Dunno," Taehyung took another sip of his drink. "Found it stuck in the door."

"Hm.." Namjoon read what he could, it looked like the card had been there for a while.

"It said '93 on there somewhere," Taehyung spoke up after a minute. "On the back, I think."

It did say "'93" on the back of it. Taehyung was a smart kid when he wanted to be, enjoying whatever his life threw at him -he was homeless too, coming to Namjoon's every other day- no matter what it was. Taehyung eventually took the card and held it up to the light.

"'There's.. Spring..? No, spot. There's a spot for.." Taehyung had a hard time reading the fading Hanji on the card. "In.. What does that say?"

"Club, I think," Namjoon said after a minute of examination.

"There's a spot for.. In.. Club.. At 3:40 AM.." Taehyung handed the card to Namjoon. "There's a spot for in club at 3:40 in the morning."

Namjoon was about to ask which club, but he knew exactly which one, the one on the corner by Jin's glasses shop. Rumors heard, someone was shot there.

"No way, nuh-uh," Namjoon laid the card on the table, snaking his head.

"Joon-Hyung, you gotta go! You gotta!" Taehyung was literally jumping in his seat. "You gotta, you gotta!"

"Fine," Namjoon finally relented after Taehyung made the pouting face he always made. "We'll go tonight."

~

3:35 AM finally rolled around, Namjoon just barely managed to stay awake for it. Taehyung knocked on the door lightly.

"C'mon, Joon-Hyung," he said in a hushed voice. "We'll be late."

Namjoon nearly jumped from his seat when he heard that, getting up and sliding on his jacket anyways.

~

"3:50," Namjoon mused, checking his watch.

"They should be here," Taehyung looked around.

Just then, a kid -it looked- came around the corner, pulling his mask down and wiping his forehead. The kid held out his hand to Namjoon after taking a long drink of his water.

"Gloss," the kid said. "Call me Gloss."

"Okay..? Gloss," Namjoon shook the kid's hand. "What're you doing at a club?"

"What do you think I am? Five?" When Namjoon opened his mouth to speak again, 'Gloss' went on. "I know, I know, I'm small, don't rub it in. But I'm actually twenty-two."

"No you're not," Namjoon's mouth dropped to the floor hearing that kid was 22. "There's no way you're twenty-two."

Turns out, the kid really was twenty-two. Namjoon and Taehyung met the kids' friends, Hoseok and Jimin, both dancers. Talented at that. Jimin and Taehyung noticed each other almost immediately. For some reason, Hoseok and Jimin both settled on calling Namjoon "Dimples" because when Namjoon smiled, dimples showed up.