Yoonkook

Yoongi and Jungkook got along almost instantly, just about inseparable. Eventually, they formed a relationship, everytime Taehyung, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin or Jin caught them together, they'd shout "Yoonkook" at the top of their lungs.

Taehyung was a bit.. Distanced from everyone else as of late, to caught up about his Father and sister and his sister's well-being. Taehyung's father had become abusive to the point of when Taehyung caught him beating his sister one day, he killed him. First took a beer bottle to his Father's head, then using that same one to stab his Father in the stomach multiple times before his sister basically pried him away.

Taehyung had gone up missing for a total of five days, before going to Namjoon's for help. There was a loud pounding on the boxcar door that had Namjoon shooting up from his makeshift bed quickly. Stumbling to the door, he pulled it open, shock and surprise mixing over his face in a matter of mere seconds to see Taehyung standing there in the rain.

Drenched from head to toe, mixed with splattered blood on his face. The shock taking over the surprise. Namjoon grabbed hold of Taehyung's jacket sleeve and legitimately dragged him inside by it.

"Oh my God, where have you been? You're not hurt, are you? Is that blood?" Namjoon should've known better not to have flooded Taehyung with questions like he was doing, but he couldn't help it. "Are you alright-"

"I'm fine, Hyung.." Taehyung said eventually, making a weak attempt to wipe away the blood on his face, only smearing it more. "I'm just.. Really tired.. I want to sleep.."

"Oh- Yeah.. Yes, yes of course," Namjoon lightly patted Taehyung's back. "Go on, sleep on my bed, I'll go get the others, how 'bout? We've all been worried so sick."

Taehyung nodded, but said nothing more, slowly leaving to go to Namjoon's bed. Namjoon got together all his spare change and went to one of the call boxes outside of the abandoned train station.

"Hey, this is Joon," Namjoon spoke into the phone when Jin answered. "Taehyung's here, well, not here here, but he's back at the boxcar, come as soon as possible, 'kay?"

"Hey, Joon here," Namjoon took a deep breath, waiting for Yoongi to snap at him for calling so late at night, but going on when he heard nothing from the older. "Taehyung's home, he's messed up, though. Come ASAP, 'kay?"

"Hey, it's Joon," Namjoon said as soon as Jimin answered. "It's Taehyung.. When are you able to come? Please, as soon as possible would be nice."

"Joon, yeah," Namjoon didn't know how to go about it to Hoseok. "Taehyung's back. Come ASAP, he's not looking good.."

The calls ended there as he sprinted back to the boxcar. He shouldn't have left Taehyung alone, but how else was Namjoon to contact the others? He didn't have electricity, heating, running water, nothing. He had nothing but an abandoned boxcar, that was all he had to house seven people in. Yoongi was the first to get there, with Jungkook, of course. Jin was second. Jimin and Hoseok making it in fresh last. Taehyung was still sleeping when the last two arrived.

Namjoon talked to the others about Taehyung when they arrived.

~

Eventually, the kid woke up, and the seven of them spent a good week glued to each others' sides. They found out about Jin's heart problems when he suddenly passed away. After that, everyone broke. Yoongi and Jungkook fought explosively, Taehyung fought depression as though it were life and death, Jimin got into an excessive amount of trouble, and Hoseok tried his best to keep everyone's spirits up, continuing in dance.

Namjoon hated to sit through fights between Jungkook and Yoongi. Yoongi would curse profusely, Jungkook would throw things. Yoongi would hurt Jungkook vurbally, Jungkook would hurt Yoongi physically. And all Namjoon could do was sit there.

"You can't tell me how to live, Min Yoongi!" Jungkook screeched. "It's my life, you can't tell me how to live it!"

"When will you learn, huh!?" Yoongi fired back. "When will you learn I'm only trying to help you!? God forbid!"

"Help me!? Are you kidding!?" Jungkook was surly destroying his vocal cords. "I can't even count all the times you've told me to get lost! God, you worthless trash!"

"Worth- Worthless trash!?" Yoongi took a deep breath. "I think- I think it's time you left, Jeon Jeongguk."

"God, I hate you!" Jungkook threw a glass cup. "I'd much rather leave than spend one more day here with you!"

"Leave then!" Yoongi shouted, his face tinting red. "No one's keeping you here! Just get lost! Obviously no one wanted you when you ran off!"

"God!" Jungkook screeched. "I hope you die!"

"Get lost already!" Yoongi threw a chair at the wall. "I don't want to see you here again!"

And Jungkook was gone. If only Yoongi and Namjoon knew what was to come later that night..