Was it All Just a Dream?

Namjoon noticed Taehyung climbing a tall structure, with the death of Jin, nothing was going easy for Taehyung anymore- as if it ever had. Taehyung looked down to Namjoon, smiling, he mouthed, sorry Joon-Hyung..

~

Yoongi loved fire. He flicked the lighter on, and off, on, and off before finally he blew the fire out, stuck the lighter in his pocket. He stood up, left that room. Found Namjoon, greeted him. Asked Namjoon to get him something from the market, finding a full gasoline canister. Soaked the bed in gasoline, then flooded the floor with it. Splattered it on the walls, in front of the door. Stood in front of the bed he used to share with Jungkook, took out the lighter. As he heard Namjoon come home, he flicked the lighter on..

~

Jimin's body completely failed on him. Namjoon sobbed when he found him..

~

Hoseok lived well. He even got married- lucky guy. It all went down, one day, though, when his wife suffered irreversible brain damage after an overdose from lack of oxygen to the brain. Hoseok was heartbroken, couldn't go a day without thinking of his wife, who'd been Taehyung's sister. He finally decided it was time to let her go. Not even a full 72 hours later, Hoseok reached for his prescription pills..

~

Another rude customer, and Namjoon had had it. He lit his cigarette, puffed out quite a bit of smoke before looking to the ground, where he'd previously spilled some gasoline. Put his cigarette back into his mouth, puffed more smoke, and dropped his cigarette..

~

The kid looked at the scars coating his wrists and forearms. He wasn't ashamed of them, he wore them with pride. As he looked around at the six lovely people in the room, he couldn't help but think how much they'd helped him. They'd been dealing with their own problems, but helping him much more than necessary.

His eldest Hyung finally came to them about his heart problems, addressing the problems before they killed him. His second eldest Hyung got help for his drinking and smoking problems, working on them so they didn't ruin his life. His Sunshine Hyung had asked for help with his depression, taking care of it in a matter of weeks. His Leader Hyung had started working, earning enough to keep an apartment in check, finally moving out of that boxcar. His Mochi Hyung finally took the time to let his body rest.

And his one and only Dongsaeng sought any help he could get for his alcohol abuse, never taking a drink of the poisonous liquid again.

~

"Seven mysterious deaths have occurred in Seoul, South Korea as of August 29, 2015.."