suggestions

🌊🌊🌊
Here you can suggest what scenarios that you want me to make.
🌊🌊🌊

Note:

•I always write my one-shots from any point of view.

•English is my second language so please bear with me.

•This is a self-insert book so there are terms that you guys want to know before you jump into the next chapters.

Terms:

•"Y/n" — A lot of you guys are confused in this term. This abbreviation is simply "Your Name". In that way, you can put your name on that text.

•"E/c" — Eye color

•F/c" — favorite color

•H/c — Hair color

•H/l — Hair Length

•S/c — Skin color

🌊🌊🌊

IDK, facts about me?:

🌊My first debut in writing was my Karma x Reader One-shots. I'm currently editing the entire book since I wrote it 2-3 years ago. I find my writing style that terrible considering I was in my early teens when I decided to write it.

🌊I am feeling quite confident writing stories than before where I can't describe that detail in terms of their emotion and gestures.

🌊I am currently ACTIVE in writing stories! I have a new book called Chance, it's an attack on titan fanfiction. If you have a moment, please check it out! ^^

🌊I want to write about Giyuu and decided to publish this book ever since he was first introduced in Episode 1. I love how well-thought his character is, so yeah.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

You can suggest here any scenarios or headcanons that you want to see in this book!

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

🌸Stay Healthy both physically and emotionally :>

🌸You can message me if you ever want to talk with someone ^^

endlessjoy-