her last request || Giyuu x Demon Reader

"Stop, please spare my child," Someone begged at the creature, I never imagined that the festival will turn out this way. I remembered walking with my sister, we didn't intend to stay longer and when the moon shined so bright in the night, all hell breaks loose.

Holding her infant child, the mother desperately held her son as the creature walked slowly in front of them.

"I heard you the first time, Lady," The demon complained, without a second he'd managed to cut her jaw and her baby was now at the demon's hands. The mother screamed at the scene in front of her, the demon successfully killed and ate the child in front of his mother. Her feelings clouded her judgment and thought that she can kill the man. Swinging her fist at the demon, she yelled and with all her might punched the demon in his gut. The demon didn't felt the woman's pathetic vengeance to her son's life.

Soon after, she was now his last meal after his genocide. Surprisingly, he did feel bloated after his killing and eating spree, leaving the lucky people who've survived and weren't eaten back at the village.

I want to throw up,

Where's my sister,

I opened my eyes, looking at the situation we've caught ourselves to. Scanning my surrounding, I saw my sister lying beside me, with a large hole in her stomach. I called for her,

I desperately called for her,

"Hey, big sister! Dad is waiting for us, please get up," My heart aches the moment I saw her state, she was desperately clinging to me as I held her on my lap, "I'm sorry, (Y/n). But, please be safe," She whispered to me, as her unconscious seeps in, her hands stopped clinging from me, and her breathing stopped,

I screamed and mourned for her. I hugged her close to my body, and not for a second I didn't complain about the injuries I've sustained, I whimpered seeing as I can't bring my sister's dead body.

=======

I didn't know what time is it,

I just know that my sister is now dead because of that disgusting creature who mercilessly killed the villagers and also my beloved sisters.

I didn't once move at my spot, as I caressed her now cold cheeks and held her tightly. I didn't notice that my injuries were healing drastically, as I only watched my deceased sister, hoping to hear her laughter again.

I whimpered and apologizing at her once soulful body, I didn't realize that my nails were starting to grow rapidly,

All I could think and feel was regret.

Suddenly, I heard someone sheathing a katana at my figure, I turned at the man as I was silently crying,

The man widened his eyes in a second, "You. Did you kill them?" His blue eyes remain stoic at the scene in front of him, no emotions displayed his features as he threatened me,

"M-my sister," The ebony-haired man looked at my sister's body.

"I see. You've killed also your sister," With unmatching speed, he was now close to me. I can feel the sword at my neck waiting to be cut off.

"NO! I DIDN'T DO IT. I WOULD NEVER" I wailed in front of him, he looked confused.

Like he was confused that I'm showing emotions,