•thirteen pt.2•

renjun's diary and pen drops as he bumps into someone while walking to the park with his favourite tree in it.

not the smartest idea, to walk and write but renjun could care less.

he apologised, not even looking at the person and instead bent down and picked up his diary and pen.

standing up, he faced the person he bumped into and all he could do was stand, mouth wide open, shocked.

"H-h-ha-haneul. hi. sorry." he bowed after awkwardly greeting her.

"hi renjun." she said in her honey-like voice.

renjun smiles. he was more than happy to have bumped into her, especially today.

"where were you heading?" she asked him, still smiling.

"hm? oh. i was just going to the park. the one with the tree we used to like." renjun finally calmed down and stopped stuttering but awkwardness still filled his bones.

"can i follow you?" she asked with a little enthusiasm.

"sure. but uh... where's jaemin?" they started their short walk to the park.

she laughed. "how'd you know i'm dating jaemin?"

"uh... chenle?" he said, sounding more like a question than an answer.

"ah. well, jaemin's kinda busy but we're going on a date later so i decided to kill time by walking around." haneul explained, sounding very excited for her date.

renjun nodded. i'm glad you're happy.

"how about minji? we heard from chenle she's your new girlfriend." chenle, who managed to get a hold of renjun, had explained to the rest of the boys and haneul about renjun's new girlfriend.

renju smiles widely. "i'm seeing her later, right now she's with her cousin."

haneul smiled. you have really moved on. i'm happy you've found someone better than me.

after their little chat, they arrived at their destination.

they sat down on the grass for a while, enjoying the breeze.

while haneul was busy closing get eyes and enjoying the wind, renjun quickly finished up his last diary entry.

23rd March

our beautiful time

never forget Haneul

never forget me.

i won't forget you.

our beautiful time.

haneul even if i already have someone else, you will always be important to me.

always.

i'm glad to have seen you on this special day.

my old love.

***24082016
feel free to text me... friend :)

renjun closed the diary and stood up

haneul noticed this and stood up as well.

renjun smiled at her.

he gave the diary to her.

"bye haneul, i hope to meet you once again."

he turned around, about to leave.

"renjun." she called out to him.

he turned back, wondering what she had to say.

he was shocked when she jumped onto him, hugging him tightly.

"happy birthday injunnie. as a friend, i love you."

he smiled and hugged her back tightly.

"as a friend, i love you too."