4. styling is fun

(Sabrina POV)

I was currently at the office and was working on my designs a bit. Doing some alterations for the upcoming line for autumn winter collection. Jeremy my colleague was working with me cause we have like two hours until we submit it to boss. She hasn't arrived yet but as soon as she does, I gotta give her the update.

"Hey sabby who do you think boss would be at? I mean will she be at zayn's?" Jeremy is a gossip king. Being her assistant doesn't mean I'll call to check up on her. I just do my work to assist her while she is here. But I thought it through too. Usually boss arrives at this time what's taking so long?
"I don't know let's just finish this I gotta leave early today. Richie said if I don't someone has to drop me off."
"No issues I'll drop you off." Jeremy said forgetting that he got to go the hospital to see his granny.
"And what about your granny Jeremy?" To which he made an amusing expression after he remembered.

"I'll just finish thi-" I was interrupted by my  ringtone. It was Kiara.
"Couldn't ignore this now could I?" Jeremy shook his head. I mouthed him to continue the design.

(Call) "Sabrina where are you? I need you here like right now!"  Need me? Why? where and what about the design I'm supposed to submit? my deadline is in another hour. I asked her about it but she cut me off...

(Call) "No no it's fine... leave that for now I got an important work for ya. I'm going to California so I need you to go to zayn's apartment. He's got a shoot now so I think he might need a styling. Can I trust you with that?"  What the fuck?! No no, I gotta go early today and styling?!! That to a celebrity definitely not my cup of tea. I'm just an employee. I was speechless but not in a good way.

(Call) "Sabrina! Hello!!"
"Yea- yeahh... Urmm I-I'll be there I guess?" It came out as a question. I don't know if I'll be able to do it or not. I think the latter option would be true.
(Call) "great! Meet him there. When you arrive there just do one thing. You've to just shortlist three outfits outta his closet and let him select one. He's good at it he's a good student." I heard a light chuckle from the other line which makes me smile.
"Okay boss. Thanks."

Now I've to go to THE Zayn Malik's apartment. Get ready Sabrina you're screwed. Jeremy comes to me with a questionable look when I start to pack up my stuff. I fix my sweater and jeans. God,  this is so not presentable.

I was about to leave the office but Jeremy being the nosy one came in my way

"Hello?! princess, where are you going? What did boss tell ya?" Okay an excuse, fast  come on.
"Boss told me to come with her and report sharp at... 4.00 but she told ya to complete the work. I gotta go Jeremy see ya byyyeee." I didn't let him to question anything but I heard him groaning. I left as soon as I could. Okay. This is gonna be huge. Christ have mercy.

My cab stopped by the avenue near zayn's apartment so I had to walk a little. As I was in front of his apartment, I sighed and went up to the main gate. I was stopped by his guards but they let me through when I told that I had been allotted a job to style him. The guards were not so cheery which I had expected them to be like. God but they don't even smile especially the one who was all you're-going-to-rob-my-boss-just-by-seducing-him type. If looks could kill he definitely would've been in jail. Anyway I moved forward as I saw a whole ass mansion. I mean I couldn't get enough of it. I was gazing at the house more than I should. But who gets a chance like this? I don't even remember being in a house like this. Yes, I was at the party and it was dark enough to view a mansion. I mean come on.

I was stopped by a woman who looked like  in her late thirties approaching me.
"Yes ma'am may I know where you're heading to?"
"I actually uh.. came here to style Zayn. Kiara Stanford sent me. I'm Sabrina by the way." I said extended my hand which she politely accepted. She's sweet. At least someone is approachable. She led me towards zayn's room I suppose. We passed through a lot of rooms and free space with mirrors. It looked like a studio but not to sing though. Like a dance studio or something. Why would he have a dance studio? I mean he didn't seem like the one who'll dance, I didn't see him dancing at the party. But who knows? He is quiet mysterious, bet that's why he's single. Who Am I to comment anyway.

After a long walk we finally got to zayn's room. She excused herself after that. I nodded at her and knocked on the door but nobody seem to respond. Strange. I knocked once again, this time a little loud. The door opened but no one appeared on the frame. I guess he just opened and went. I took that as a yes to enter so I did only to see a maid who's cleaning the room and guitars lying almost everywhere. The room smelled like cigarettes and mint.

Just so I thought I could walk out of the room HE came out from the bathroom. Gosh was it the hottest view I've ever got! He was all hot and wet with a towel on his waist. His hair tousled falling on his forehead and his muscles were so chiseled. Don't get me started on his tattoos. His bone structure is like a monument you'll see in European castles. Wow! Ugh control Sabrina it's a formal meet. But who walks like that? I later noticed that the maid was long gone. I turned away from him turning crimson. He cleared his throat. I think he saw me. This is gonna be hard.

(Zayn's POV)

I came out of the shower and saw the room clean. Maybe Therese come here to clean it. But then I felt a figure standing at the door. Didn't seem to figure it out of who it was. But then I noticed the hair and the back and the A- urmm...  It looked familiar... Fuck me! it's my angel. Shit how didn't I recognize her? I cleared my throat to turn her to look at me but she didn't budge. So I  moved forward then she slowly turned towards me. I was close enough to see what was she wearing and god didn't she look stunning! With the perfect hair, perfect skin, perfect lips which I wanted to feel against mine so bad and how they will look when she moans my name. I come out of my trance when she speaks up.
"I'm so sorry sir I didn't mean to barge in like that but nobody was in here and your maid left long ago. I am extremely sorry." She panicked like she saw a famine happening. I calmed her down and stepped back just to not touch her yet. That'd be hella inappropriate.
"It's fine, it's okay you're okay. How come you're here? I am not saying it's bad but like what's up?" I asked while I pulled a Jungmaven tank.
"Ugh I... I c-came here to stalk you. NO! ST-TYLE YOU! yes. I came to style you." I notice her hiding her blush which she's aware that I saw. I chuckle at her cuteness.

"Ermm. Stalk me? Why? You know me enough I suppose!" I teased her. Let's have a little fun shall we?

"No absolutely not. I came here because Kiara couldn't come to... you know. I was appointed? Uhh... I think you had a shoot. So yeahh.... Sorry" she seem to look like I was gonna pounce on her. Her eyes were all wide and scared and cute at the same time.
"Right... So like you are gonna like style me. Cool. Well here's mAh closet then. You know your job." I took her to my closet and she was wide mouthed to which I smirked. She is definitely amusing than before.
I went behind so that I was an inch close and her back facing me looking at my collection.
"You know...your lips look good when ya open it but I'll lose control if ya don't close em." I whisper just to make her jump up in fright and land in my arms. Just as I thought, safe and secure.

I will never let you go Shiza I promise. You're mine.

*************
I tried?
I know I suck at this. Apologies and thanks for reading so far.