2.Every single day is the worst!

Every HUMANS at planet earth has their own WORST day, example, thursday! But me? EVERY DAY monday, tuesday,wednesday,thursday, friday,saturday and sunday

You already know why monday-friday is the worst right? Yes, school, why i hate school? First, the fucking boys i mean they are dirty minded! And they kept talking about girls! I mean, right now i'm still a 6th graders wait, not ALL boys at 6th grade are dirty okay....

Second! My friend is shiping me with boys! (Like ofc boys) but randomly! Like i'm sitting beaide him then she'll be like "SHIIIIPPP!" i mean, We barely talk! Well.... sometimes we ask question about the stuff we're learning but that doesn't mean you could randomly say "SHIIIIPPP!!!"

Third, when someone trying to talk with me at the middle of my concentration!, example my "K POPER friend" i mean... i do LIKE k pop but that dosen't mean we has to talk about it ALL the time, She always ask like...

"Do you know nct?, your bias is yohan right?(if you don't know, yohan is from a new group called X1),you know light by bts right?, my bias is not taehyung anymore...." and other random stuff, she even said that she'll like not to extra to k pop but guess what... SHE.CAN'T.STOP oh yeah, she ALWAYS poke my shoulder but whan i ask what, she didn't answer.

Now,about the weekend, so me and my cousin lived at a different city, why? I actually don't know, we were so close but our prarents seperate us, wierd right? Anyway! Every weekend i went to her house But sometimes i don't you wanna know why? Ofc it's my parents! Their reason's are... "we are to tired" like... that's the lamest excuse's EVER! BUT when they go shopping they are very energetic, i gotta be honest

I.HATE.SHOPPING, like every one tought that girls or even womens LOVE to shop, but your answer is sooo wrong! Not every girls (including me) love shopping, i usually play games at my phone, okay, go back to the point, i mean... cousins are family! Do they even care!?

And... that's it for today, and i'll be writting a jungkook fanfiction but i'm still making the cover so... if you want to read it, read it, but if you don't, then don't and there will be swearing, don't forget.