3.Facts about me

So, i'm going to talk about my personality or something about me, let's get started!

1. I HATE SHOPPING, why you ask? Because it's fucking boring! Why boring you ask? Because whenever i wanna go somewhere else or even only play my frickin phone, my parents will be like "wait here, don't let youre phone put, come here" and else

2.I HATE DRESS OR SKIRT,
I gotta be honest, it's uncomfortable, sometimes when there's a wind in your way.... well.. stuff happened like, you know...

3.HOW PEOPLE DON'T USE LOGIC,
Could you imagine that if world is full of people that DOSEN'T USE LOGIC!? Like serously met over 12 peapole that dosen't use logic, like not forgiving their friends,Trusting fake rumors,Exposing misheard or misunderstanding stuff, and other, I mean is soo damn fucking anoying!

4. PEOPLE THAT RUINED MY SHIP,
Ofcourse in every drama movies or romantic there will be a cute couple that people ship, but, when the author started to make a sad romantic or drama movies that make my ruined my ship, i'll automatically will rage and cringe weather in school, house and even car

5.WIERD K POPER, these are the most that i hate, i met like 5 people that is being a dipshit, i'm just gonna tell y'all the story, so... i found a bts book in a bookstore (i was an army last year but now not really) then i read it because i am interested with it, sudenly a girl camed, she saw me with the bts book then she ask "Where did you get that book?" Then i pointed at the bookshelf that is right infront of me (idk if she's blind or what) then she said "oh, lets read it together" then she said she wanna ask question "who is your bias?" She ask "my bias is jungkook, who's yours?" I ask back "i liked v and who do you like the least? I don't like kim taehyu-" OKAY! Y'ALL SEE THAT DAMN FUCKING GIRL V AND TAEHYUNG AS LIKE THE  FUCKING SAME PERSON!!!!

so, i think that's it and i know you will think that i'm fucking wierd, that's what my brother said when i rage but i don't frickin care 😎