3:02

I gasped after my back hits the wall of my room. I looked at him in pain, he suddenly entered my room and now he's trying to kill me! Just who the fuck is he?!

He then grabbed me by my hair and pulled me towards my bed. Then he tied my hair to one pole of my bed. I am screaming for his mercy but he's just looking at me blankly as return.

He then kicked my stomach twice, thrice, countless times. And all I did is to scream and cough blood.

Please anyone, stop him. I don't want to die like this!

He stopped kicking and grabbed something from his pocket, a foldable knife.

I know that this is it, he will now kill me, that's why I closed my eyes, preparing for the pain it will cause me.

I opened my eyes after I felt the knife pierced through my skin. I can't shout nor scream because if I did, there's no voice coming out from me.

He pulled the knife and stabbed me again. He's doing it multiple times; stab, pull, stab, pull.

For some unknown reason, I can't feel the pain, I can't hear his demonic laugh, I can't smell the disgusting smell of blood, and my eye sight is now getting blurry.

Oh, so this is what you feel when you're dying?

I looked at the digital clock near me, it's now 3:05 a.m.

Time of death, 3:05 a.m.

I smiled at my thoughts.

I closed my eyes and let the darkness enveloped me.

I opened my eyes wide and breath heavily. I sat on my bed and looked around. I'm still in my room.

So it's all a dream? It feels so realistic for a dream.

I looked at my digital clock and it shows 3:02 a.m.

I don't know why but I suddenly feel nervous. Maybe the side effects of that dream?

I flinched after I heard someone knocking, I sat on the edge of my bed waiting for the knocker to enter.

He opened the door and it caused a creaking sound just like in horror movies. He slowly peaked on the door.

Then I saw HIM, smiling creepily to me and looking at me with his bloodshot eyes.

Oh no, please. Tell me that I'm dreaming again!