Chapter 27

A fun little drive...maybe

Y/n's Pov:

I waited in the room.

I'm kinda glad that I wasn't out there anymore. I hated being around them...  I just want to go home. But at last, I can't go anywhere.

Or maybe I can...

This can be my chance of escaping this hell hole to finally go home and snuggle with my pillow.

I just need a way how...

"Are you ready Miss Y/n?" Google said behind the closed door.

Darn, Google is already here, oh well I will just see what happens when we got out to.... um.... somewhere.

I announced," Yeah I'm ready, come in."

Google opened the door and ai walked out of the room. Following Google to the front door. Before getting outside the house I see the doc and Dark fighting.

They all act like siblings .-.

"Come along Miss Y/n...." Google mumbled impatiently.

I gulp and followed Google's command. We were out of the house and there I saw a Blue little honda, it was cute.

Google went to the passenger side and open the door.

"After you Miss Y/n." Google asserted.

I murmured," Thank you Google~."

I then sat in the seat and stared at Google. Google stayed still for a minute and then shut the door. He went to the driver's side and sat in his seat.

Turn the car on and looked at me with his hazel eyes...

I inquired," Google where are we going?"

He then looked back at the stirring wheel and muttered, " You will see... it's a surprised~."

From the tone of his voice... I already didn't like the idea of going...

He then chuckled, "Miss Y/n that was a joke, we aren't going anywhere bad don't worry."

I don't know about this...

1 hour later.....

Will this drive ever end?? I'm so nervous where is he taking me. Is he going to kill me, or...or do other things?!

I just have those bad feelings that you get in your stomach.

This drive will be the end of me for sure...

"Errrkkkk."

What the hell, Miss Y/n stay back!"

I knew it.

(Hey I thought this chapter was too short for my liking so here is extra enjoy!~Fox)

Google Pov:

The car was out of control...It was hard to control the thing. I keep looking at Y/n for a sec. She was pertfited, she was hanging on to the handle the car.

"What's happening?!" Y/n screamed.

Before I could answer her, there was another car.
Shit...

I put my arm in front of Y/n, and I screamed" Hold on!"

I quickly put my foot on the brake, and it stopped after a couple of minutes. But because I pushed the brake so hard, Y/n and I hit our heads on the front of the car part.

"Ow..." Y/n whimpered.

I looked at Y/n and asked" Are you alright Miss Y/n?"

She nodded and I sighed in relief.

I whispered, " Get down."

Y/n asked," Do you recognize them Google?"

Sighing and nodding, "Yeah unfortunately...I'll be right back." I got out of the car, shut the car door quietly. Ugh why does he have to do this now, he's so irrateding. If Dark found put what just happen, he would kill me.
I started walking towards the bright pink car that crash in front of us. Then all of a sudden I heard a young lady screaming.

"Ahh no please dont-.."

"Boom"

I ran over to see familiar faces.
Then I heard laughing from those stupid criminals, ugh it's my brother's "dance gang".
They didn't notice I was around.

"Ahem...excuse me." I said.

They all looked at me and pointed guns at me. Ha...like that is going to hurt me...

"Who are you, and what do you want?" One of the guys said.

I laughed," Oh you must be a new recruit...how hilarious, now..."

My eyes turned bright blue and the men took a step back in fear.

"Back to business, where is my brother?"