chapter 7

Ryder : sorry, I was studying. Big test coming up.

Carter : you're quite the nerd aren't you?

Ryder : I need to get my grades up ahaha

Carter : huh, have you been a bad boy and not study? *smirk face* have you been sneaking out Ryder?

Ryder: NO. HAHAHAHA NO please im not going there again.

Carter : going where?

Ryder : the whole "I'll give my life for that one person" shit

Carter : It is pretty shit.
+

"Niall!"

Niall looked up from his phone at the sound of his brother's voice. He waited until it heard it again, rolling his eyes and getting up from the bed.
He walked the short distance to his brother's room and leaned at the opened door.

"Yeah?"

"Help me bring this to the centre for that charity thing, I have a bunch of junk in this room apparently"

Niall raised his eyebrows at the box on Nate's bed. One thing caught his eye though, he's seen that hoodie before...

"Dude" Niall pushed Nate away from that box and pulled out the maroon coloured hoodie which had a logo of Harry and Max's school.

He also took out the MP3 that was obviously Max's. The one he put the playlist in.

"This is all Max's stuff" Niall said, turning towards Nate.
Nate crossed his arms and shrugged.

"Like I said, junk"

Niall narrowed his eyes, he felt angry. He felt like punching his own brother for being so inconsiderate, so close minded. Why was his own twin brother had a heart of a rock.

"What's wrong with you! At least return them, don't just give it away, a whole summer's worth of memories are in this box!" Niall exclaimed, glaring icicles into his brother's eyes.
Blue met blue.

"Won't that make him crumble to the ground and cry even more?"

Okay now he didn't hesitate.
He actually punched his own twin brother right in the jaw and Nate stumbled back, clutching his jaw in pain. Nothing came out but he felt a bruise building up.

"What the hell Niall!"

"Fucking repeat that to yourself you inconsiderate prick" Niall sneered, pushing him away and trying to get out of the room but Nate had pulled him back the collar and returned the punch only this time it landed on Niall's nose and he felt the blood gushing out.

Nate's eyes widened, his breathing heavy as he stared at the blood coming out of Niall's nose and his own clenched fist by his side.

They just stared at each other, blood still coming out of Niall's nose when their mom and dad were at the front of the room, eyes widening as they stared at the both of their sons.

"Niall-"

"I'm fine" Niall grumbled, pushing past them and going into his room.

Nate felt disgusting. He felt stupid. He felt useless and he felt like a downright prick.

"Please don't tell me it's about that Max kid again" Bobby sighed, shaking his head.

Nate shrugged and went into the bathroom to inspect his jaw.

"Shit! Are you okay?"

Niall nodded, gingerly touching his nose and smiled to assure his boyfriend through the laptop screen.

"Are you sure?" Harry sighed.

"I'm fine baby, it's a little blood. Nothing a man like me can't take" Niall winked, trying to make the situation less tense. He didn't like Harry being all worried about him. It was sweet but it'll only make the both of them worried about each other.

"My man" Harry caught on, smirking and giving Niall a wink. Niall shifted in his seat, his jeans feeling a little tight when Harry kept staring at him through the laptop screen with that stupid little smirk.

"Y-yeah.." Niall mumbled, shifting his gaze.

"Niall.." Harry's voice drawled out and Niall closed his eyes. Shit shit shit. The things Harry has done while calling out his name like that.

"Baby, are you okay?"

Even with his eyes closed he could hear Harry's smirk in his voice. He was cursing his boyfriend mentally.

He finally opened his eyes and he found Harry still smirking.

"Can you stop that" he scowled, fingers dancing at the button of his jeans.

"Noooope..." Harry shrugged, pushing back his hair grinning at Niall.

Niall groaned and closed his eyes again, hearing Harry's laugh fill his room.

+

"New plan"

"You think we should stop with the plans?" Harry asked absentmindedly.

"We are not stopping with the plans! Do you think me and Max gave up for you and Niall to admit to each other?" Gemma exclaimed, hitting her brother at the back of the head.

"Okay okay!" Harry rolled his eyes.

"Anyways. We need to call Louis for this plan"

"It's always Louis"

"Niall already got his nose almost broken, so yes we need Louis"

Harry frowned at that reminder. He can't believe Nate would hurt his own brother, well at least when Niall did it, no blood or teeth came out. He deserved it anyways, wanting to throw out Max's stuff.

"We have to make that inconsiderate jerk to want Max"

"... What if Max doesn't want him anymore Gem?" Harry wondered out loud. He felt like their love was a loss cause. Nate didn't remember anything and they wanted to rekindle a broken love.

"Then it's Nate's problem.."

Harry's eyebrows went up

"You are an evil witch.."

"I know" Gemma grinned, flipping back her hair.

"So what do we do?"

"That's why we need Louis, we're transforming Max into Ryder.."

"By that you mean..." Harry was kind of out of it today so Gemma kept her patience, rolling her eyes at her brother.

"Ryder is gonna start school at Niall and Nate's" Gemma said, crossing her arms with another mischievous grin.

"... And who's Ryder again?" Harry asked, confused.

Gemma's grin fell and she pushed back her chair, hands held up .

"I'm done. I'm just done" she muttered, grumbling under her breath until she reached her room.

Harry was left alone, confused than ever.

A/N : i promise it's gonna get a little more interesting soon, I swear I was a little lost with this story line but I'm back on track! I hope. If the spaces I put between the paragraphs don't show up, it's wattpad's fault and it's annoying so I'm so sorry..

Vote and comment!
Because I put a little narry ;)