Age of Zalgo theory (Zomb Leader Studios creepypasta Zombiverse films)

So Zomb Leader Studios is a YouTube channel that makes creepypasta films and they create their own creepypasta cinematic universe, and they called it the creepypasta Zombiverse. And I saw the trailer for their newest film Age of Zalgo, and this is my theory on what might happen in the last four films.

You can check them out here before reading this theory.

So in Zomb Leader Studios' 30th Zomb Leader himself said that Jeff could become a killer again and (because he stopped killing people in Slender Into the void, and he went to lay low and stay under the radar).

You can check it out here too.

And Zomb Leader also said that it's gonna take something else to let out the beast within and that's an arc that'll carry over into these last four films. In the Age of Zalgo trailer Jeff can be seen pinned down by t the Scarecrow , and he screams "NO!" And tries to get away from her. Then in another scene of the trailer Jeff can be seen running angrily towards Zalgo, and there's something behind Zalgo...I speculate that it's a body.
I think what happens is that Zalgo kills Jane and Jeff tries to get his revenge, I think that Zalgo will kill Jane, and that might snap Jeff back into his killer ways.

I won't tell you what creepypasta film 12 is called, I'll leave you all to go and check that out on Zomb Leader Jeffrey's Instagram or you can wait and be surprised, but I think film 12 will be about Jeff coping with Jane's "death" (that is if Jane DOES die) and he'll either become a killer again and go insane with guilt for not saving her, or he'll become an anti hero and THEN he'll feel guilty for not saving Jane.