Minecraft creepypasta role play theory (season 6 ending) (NewScapePro)

so Minecraft creepypasta role play is a series created by the Minecraft YouTuber called NewScapePro, the series ran for six seasons, seasons 1-5 was great, but season 6 was awful, the ending made no sense and it was a disappointing one. Go and check out the series on YouTube if you don't want me to spoil the ending.

So, at the end of season 6, Cory blows up the mansion and it turns out that Cory's fear is what's keeping the creepypasta characters alive, and since he's not afraid of them anymore, Jane the killer, Clockwork, and Ticci Toby all disappear.

But the strange thing is, Slender Man's daughter Ashley DIDN'T disappear, she stayed with Cory and they both went home, and it turns out that Zalgo is still alive, now here's my theory, since Ashley appeared before Cory read her story (well technically Slender Man's story) that means her and the other creepypastas ARE real.

Now, I can think of two things that point to this theory, 1, is that the mansion had some sort of magic that kept the creepypasta characters alive and they disappeared when the mansion was blown up, OR, Zalgo made them disappear. Since he was still alive, I think the most likely thing is that he made Toby, Clockwork, and Jane disappear, and now he's after Cody and Ashley.

Minecraft creepypasta role play has come back but it's not all that great, apparently Cory never left the mansion, and he's with some sort of entity that is disguised as his friend Nick, I think that the guy disguised as Nick IS Zalgo, and he has Cory trapped in some kind of dream where he never left the mansion.