Chapter Three

•Nezuko will not have her bamboo muzzle.
•HeeHee Demon has been defeated.
•Some chapters may have more modern themes.
•This chapter is about Nezuko and Zenitsu adding to their family!
•Not related to the manga. Some details may not add up. That's the joys of writing.
•Sit back and (hopefully) enjoy my writing.
•••

Nezuko and Zenitsu have been married officially for three years. Now there's talk of expanding the family. How much joy would a mini them bring running around their new home together? So much! In fact today, they're bringing home the new addition today.

"Be careful when holding her Zenitsu! You'll drop her!" Nezuko opened the door to help her husband out.

Zenitsu chuckled, "I'm trying honey! She's just so excited to come home." They finally got into the home with no scrapes or scratched. He set down the new addition to the family gently onto the couch. "Welcome home baby girl!" He cheered.

"Who's our good girl?!" Nezuko cooed at the jumping Corgi puppy on their sofa. She was just so excited to get adopted into the family! "We need a name for her Zenitsu."

"Quick! Look up dog names online!" Zenitsu whipped out his phone, searching for common dog names for female dogs. "How about Momo? Who's our little Momo?!" He tested, no response.

"No to Momo then." Nezuko stated while finding a place for the new belongings. "How about Hana?" She threw in a quick idea. "Are you a Hana?" The puppy seemed to respond well to the name. Running over to Nezuko, jumping against her leg sloppily.

"Hana it is then!" Zenitsu helped Nezuko out with placing the new food dishes and toys out for Hana, who was walking under their feet the entire time. They had a work out attempting not to step on their baby girl.

"How about we show you outside!?" Nezuko leaned down to their puppy, who licked all over her face. "let's go!" she scooped Hana up, placing her outside under the sun. Perfect weather for playing around.

Zenitsu handed over a small red squeaky ball, "how about this?" He questioned Nezuko playfully.

"Oh, I thought you'd never ask!" She took the ball from him, squeezing the noise out of it. That definitely caught Hana's attention. She ran as fast as her stubby legs would take her. "Fetch!" Nezuko the ball near the edge of the fence.

Hana quickly scurried back to Nezuko, spitting the ball out at her feet. "Woof!" She barked playfully while jumping in anticipation for the best throw. Let's just say once you get started, it's not going to stop anytime soon.

•••

Hana | Six Months

"Hana!" Zenitsu sternly yelled at the puppy, who was using their throw pillow as a chew toy. "Drop it." He demanded but she just kept on chewing. Zenitsu took a step forward to take it away but Hana was quicker on her feet!

The puppy raced towards the kitchen, Zenitsu not far behind. Pillow feathers making a trail around the kitchen's island. Around and around the two went. Zenitsu tried to be angry but the situation is absolutely hilarious.

Zenitsu lost his balance in the mix of running, falling onto his side. "Oof!" He grunted while chuckling a bit. Hana strutted over to make sure Zenitsu was okay before setting the pillow down in front of his face. "You're a pain in my butt, you know that!?" He patted her soft brown head.