it all started with a book

Tododeku because this is what I truly live for úwù

Lmao! Read the story woop!

Plot: they suddenly meet in their first class and fall in love with each other. But not that type of love well, somewhat actually;D but also includes my all time favorite book!!!! Y'all should totally read it!! There in college!!!

~~~~

I-izuku m-midoriya povvvvvvvvv:

Ah! Shizzle berries!

I'm going to be late on the first day!

As I lazily rushed on putting my uniform on I rushed out the door yelling "love you Mom!" And dashed away!!

~~~~|whoosh, whoosh|~~~~

I made it in front of the gates and walked in finding the classroom quickly out of instinct, somehow... . And just woop there I stood in a normal looking door (somewhat)

I opened it only to be nervous. Like alot and slowly walked over to an empty desk. When someone stands in front of me and says "sorry, but this seat, we're saving it for a friend"

Not so friendly... But friendly... ?

I walked over when everyone looked at me they started to cover the nearest desks to theirs.

When there was one is the left side of the room in the middle. Empty and awaiting for me. It was like fate. Was this destiny?!?!

I made my way over and quietly spoke to this one person with split hair by the middle. Right side,white. Left side, red, with a huge burn over his left eye.

"May I sit here? Everyone else is rejecting me sooo. Maybe you'll reject me too. So yeah, that's why I'm asking..."

He never said anything and looked deeper into his book. I crept up to him and looked down while looking at the book

"Omg, we were liars by E. Lockhart! That's my favorite book!" I sortuve whispered yelled to him. He then looked at me lazily and placed his cheek on his fist placing his head weight all on that. One. Fist.

Once he really looked at me he instantly was shocked and started to blush like crazy.

Was I really that ugly?

"Uh, I'm sorry. I'll just go then... Uhh" then I walked to the seat right behind him.

After a few seconds he turned around to face me. Basically straddling the chair and then leaned forward. "So, you like we were liars?"

I looked at him and placed my best and biggest smile "actually yeah! It's my favorite. I own a copy at home. Did you finish the book?" I looked at him questioning

"No, I barley started yesterday" he began to blush and looked away. Embarrassed possibly

"The ending is really good and it's just really good but I don't want to ruin the whole story for you"

He gives a soft smile

*Rrrriiiiiinnnnggggg*

That's the bell

He still was facing me and then spoke "well, after school or during lunch wanna read it with me?" He asks me

"I uh, sure!" He turns around and I blush like crazy. A freaking hot dude just asked if I want to read a book with him during lunch or after school! Did I mention I was like totally gay?!

"Wassup fuckers! Get yo damn paper and write an essay about me being super good!" A lazy teacher spoke. He then sat down and began munching on some random stale looking chips