Someone improtant Larcade x Reader

A/N:
A few spoilers for the last season of fairy tail.

Summary:
It's been 9 years since Larcade and (y/n) last saw each other,  years later he heard that she went missing her for 7 years he looked for but he couldn't find her soon enough he had come to terms that she passed away.

(Y/n)'s POV

I stood beside Lucy-san and Gray Happy is in the blondes' arms Laxus-san suddenly fell to his knees a pink blush on his cheeks.

"Laxus-san, you okay?" I asked, I noticed that almost everyone is glowing pink.

"(Y/n)-chan, what's wrong with your necklace?" Happy questions pointing at the silver chain around my neck, I look to see that it's glowing a sight blueish color.

Larcade's POV

Two women came to stop me but they were no match, just as I was about to finish them off a blonde with a white tiger tattoo on his shoulder came.

"It's weird you smell a bit like Natsu-san." He told me, I smirked I guess he couldn't figure out.

"Of course, it would only make sence if I do since my father is Lord Zefer and he is Natsu's older brother, so that would make him my uncle." I said the of them had shock look on their faces.

"My father loved his brother more than me, but even so I still did have someone more improtant to me." I then used my sleep magic on them, if I do this now I will be with my (y/n) soon.

~Flash back 9 years ago~

~3rd person's POV~

(Y/n) walked towards her's and his boyfriend apartment, she just got back from a month long mission.

She couldn't wait to spend the next few days with her boyfriend.

(Y/n) gently opened the door and smiled at the sight before her, Larcade was asleep at the couch some of his blonde hair fell to his face.

She walked towards the couch and caress his hair, (y/n) lend down and kissed his cheek he must of felt it because he opened his eyes.

"Hey, sorry I took a long time to get here." She told him but Larcade suddenly warped his arms around her and pulled her down to his chest.

"I missed you." He told her (y/n)'s blushed a slight pinkish hurt, and she cuddled closer to his chest.

"I've missed you too." She told him, (y/n) sat up but still on top of him.

"Now how about I make us dinner." Larcade sat up and warpping his arms on her waist, he landed down and kissed her forehead.

"I love you." He told her.

"I love you too."

~End of flash back~

(Y/n)'s POV

He's here, he's really here I ran towards the source of magic, Gray and Lucy-san following behind me.

I finally got to where he is only to see that his about to kill Sting-san, I ran in front of them stopping Larcade half way his eyes widen when he saw me.

"(Y/n)-san, get away from him." Yukino said but I ignored her, I suddenly pulled Larcade in for a kiss.

Larcade's POV

My eyes widen when I saw a familiar face, (y/n)? She ... She alive she suddenly pulled me down for a kiss.

I put my hands on her shoulders pulling her closer to me, we pulled away for air and looked into each others eyes.

"(Y/n) i thought you were gone." I then lend towards her chest letting myself cry.

"It's okay now, I'm here." She warp her arms on my shoulder letting me get closer to her.

~bonus ending~

"Wait what just happened?!" Sting yelled out, (y/n) pulled away from Larcade but he still kept her in arms length.

"(Y/n)-chan do you know him?" Gray her brother asked, (y/n) nodded her head.

"Gray, this is my boyfriend Lar cade." She introduced him, Grayson eyes widen.

"Boyfriend?! You never told me you have a boyfriend?!" He said, Gray glared at Larcade.

"If you hurt her, I'll make you regret it." Larcade nodded in understanding.