Shes mine L x Reader Yandere Brother Light

A/N:
Warning a slight rape theme and Light being an incest creep.

Summary:
(Y/n) and L are in a secret relationship with one another but Light is having none of it.

(Y/n)'s POV
Lawliet trailed kisses down my neck, it's been like this for 5 months my back is lend towards his chest.

I somehow convince L to take a break from work, which lead to where we are now at taking a bath at the bathtub.

No one except for Watari knew about me and L, how we got together was clearly unexpected I was working late with L and the next thing I knew we were kissing and I woke up in his bed naked beside him.

"What's wrong love?" L asked he took hold of my hands and guide them to his lips kissing each of my fingers.

"I'm worried, Light has been acting strange." I told him Lawliet frown, he always suspect my brother as Kira.

Not that I don't believe him, I just couldn't imagine my brother killing people but now that his acting strange I think it might be possible.

"How strange?" L asked bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Well he spends more time in his room studying, I know it's because of the entrance exam but this is just weird... And I sometimes hear him talking with someone." I explained.

Light's POV

I angrily looked at them from the door unknowing to the two, I followed them but I didn't expect to see this.

I got up and turned away from the door soon I'll get to have (y/n) all to myself, enjoy while you still can Ryuzaki I will have my goddess.

It's a few days since then I gently opened (y/n)'s room just to see her only in her bra and panties, I stood there frozen her eyes widen when she saw me and used her shirt to cover herself.

"Light, what you doing here!?" She asked blushing a light pink shes so cute....

(Y/n)'s POV

Light walked up to me I didn't know what to do, I felt my legs shook once he was close enough Light kissed my lips.

I roughly pulled away from with an angry look on my face.

"Stop it Light, I'm your twin this is not right." I told him but he is having none of it.

Light pulled me towards him for another kiss I tried pushing him away, but he grabbed my hands kissing me deeply he pushed me to my bed.

He sat up straight still keeping me from escaping, Light started to take off his shirt he then kissed my neck once more.

"Light please stop this, I won't tell mom and dad if you stop now." I told him tears running down my eyes.

"I love you, (y/n)." Light said I tried to get off of him but rub his hard on on my clothed womanhood.

"Light please stop this." Light lend down about to kiss me but I turn to the other side I watch as he frown.

Light took hold of my chin forcing me for another kiss.