Burises L Lawliet x Abused Reader

A/N:
Warning there will violence and a bit of rape here.

Summary:
For the past 11 years (y/n) had been abused by her parents, frequently using her to get booze, cigarettes and illagel drugs, she then mets L Lawliet because of her high IQ and her teachers referring to her as a protege.

(Y/n)'s POV

I sat nervously at the bed of my prison cell this wasn't suppose to happen! I wasn't suppose to end up in jail.

It was all because of my parents, if I didn't do as they said they'd beat me up.

A police offer then opened my cell once I was out I was met with a familiar face of L Lawliet.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked him.

"I come to bail you out, did your parents know that you were in jail?" He asked L handed me my bag, I opened it to see if everything they for was there.

2 bottle of booze, 13 packs cigarettes and 14 packs of illegal drugs, alright everything seems to be here.

"Why do have does in your bag?" L asked walking beside me, I pulled my hoodie more closer to me.

"It's none of your business." I told him.

L's POV

I got a call from Watari saying that (y/n) had been arrested I got worried so I made my way to the police station.

"So why was she arrested?" I asked the police officer, he looked at her files.

"Ah here it is, she arrested for stealing 2 bottles of booze and 13 packs of cigarettes and also for illegal drugs." My frown deeper at this, why would (y/n) do this? When I first read her files she seemed relatively normal aside from her high IQ and her teachers often call her protege.

I thought she be smart enough to know what she's doing she illegal.

"How much bail money does she need?" I asked.

"3,000 yen at most." I nodded and give the officer the money, he then told another officer to get her out.

Once outside I wanted nothing more than to hug her, but restrained from doing so we then started making our way to her home.

We arrived at her house I insisted to walk her up the front stairs but she said no.

"Good night, (y/n) please try not to get yourself arrested again." She just clicked her tounge and went inside her house.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Watari's number he answered on the second ring.

L: Watari I'm at (y/n)'s house do think you can pick me up?

Watari: Yes of course sir, how was Ms. (Y/n)? Did you got her out?

L: Yes I did and she seems to be fine.

(Y/n)'s POV

I close the door and notice that they were asleep on the floor probably from drinking to much alcohol.

I took a peek at the window and sees L still there, if only he knew what was really happening I shook my head no, I don't need him to get involved on this a car then pull up probably Watari I watch as they drive away.

I let out a sigh and put the bag out the dinner table, the living room is a mess empty bottles scattered through out everywhere.

Cigarret butts laid all over the floor there was a strong scent of alcohol, body order and vomit through out the house.

Mother and father started waking up they both glared at me, I dash towards the stairs that lead to my room but before I could get my floor on the stairs my father pulled me by the hair.