Kenny x male!reader

Male reader. Finally, I know. I'm not gr8 with this stuff bc imma female and I know a pov of a female?.?.?. Jesus I sound dumb af. Okay anywayz enjoy

I was walking to school, as usual. When I notice Kenny. Staring at me..weirdly? I have to admit, that guy made my heart beat fast...I've liked mccormick for years! But..he's into girls, I mean, he flirts with every girl in school. So I've ignored those weird feelings he gives me.

***

"So Mccormick..anyone caught your eye?" I asked him with a nudge. "Nah dude. Well, there is this one..person." My heart dropped, I quickly responded. "Oh uh cool! UHm.." McCormick looked at me. "Dude, I'm trusting you with this stupid secret of mine..because I trust you.." I looked at him confused, but nodded. "I'm..uh..I'm gay." I looked at him. My eyes lit up. "M..McCormick..I am too! It's not a bad thing!" He looked at me, shocked. "Huh? You..you are? Weren't you into, red?" I rolled my eyes. "When you guys bug me about 'LADY crushes' all the time, and I was still in the closet, of corse I'm gunna say I like red. She's one of the most liked girls. It's kinda believable.." he looked at me and hugged me. "Dude we need to talk after school." I nodded. "Okay, sure."

I walked out of my last class, saying bye to the Craig squad. (Clyde,token,Craig,tweek.) and walked towards the exit. My neck in pain, my chest pounding, and my legs trembling. 'What's he gonna say? Does he hate me? Was he lying to get me out of the closet?!?!' 
Thoughts, echoing through my mind. I couldn't help but be scared. I've liked him..for a long time..so all the what if's..make sense, right?

I walked to the back of the school. Greeted by Kenny. I walked over to him and smiled. "H..hey McCormick..." he blushed and looked away. "Okay like, dude...I need to tell you something.." I nodded and sat down beside him. "I like..someone...and I dont think he like me..and he's  really cool..but, he's  one of my best friends ever.." my heart sank again. 'Is it KYle? Stan? C..Cartman? What if it's criag..or token..or-' my thoughts were cut of by a kiss...from..Kenny? He bit my lip and looked at me. I blushed..intensely. And granted him entrance. Our tongues danced until me broke the kiss. "And he..is you y/n fucking l/n" I blushed and kissed him again.
"Boyfriends?"
He nodded. "HELL YA!"