Kenny x hero!reader pt.2

Ah, part two. The thing someone asked for. And now you shall receive this crap my child. Enjoy.

I ran as far as my legs could take me.
'But I love you...'
His words ringing in my head. I noticed a familiar outline. 'ITS THE HUMAN KITE!' I ran into him causing us to fall. "O..ow...kite?....a..are you okay?" I felt  him nod beneath me. "W..wait..Y/N I KNEW YOU WERE A GI-" I covered his mouth. "Shut up you son of a bitch." He rolled his eyes and I got up. "Yeah, I know who Mysterion is...and he knows who I am.." his eyes widened in shock. "W..wait...who is he?" I looked at him. "Aren't we NOT suppose to know his identity?" He sighed. "Yeah..what happened anyway?" I explained everything I could, minus Kenny being mysterion. "Damn." I nod. "Yeah..he also said something weird as hell." Kite leaned closer with Ian intrigued look. "Go on."
"He said..uh...he said 'but I love you' when I started walking.." he nodded. "Well, lets get your costume fixed. Before, the jackass Cartman- Coon gets here."
"Too late. I heard that, but I figured it was him."
I sighed in relief. "Thank the shit lord." We walked towards my house.

Beep
Beep

Beeeeep

Be-

The coon: what's up bitches.

Heh. The usual greeting then.
Hero/n: nothing ass hole, wbu?
The coon: wtf u say bitch
Hero/n: that don't sound very heroic Cartman
The coon: WAIT WTF
Tool shed: oh shit

I silently laughed and tucked my phone away. We walked into my house, surprisingly it was empty. I walked up to my room, and started changing into my normal clothes. I sighed to myself. "Well..I guess I'll just avoid Kenny," it was bad enough he was my enemy...but now he knows I'm a girl...that sucks.

Kenny POV

I stood there. In silence. I didn't care if the other hero's saw me. I probably hurt Y/n!
I punched the wall. "Why..I.." I changed into my famous orange parka, and walked out of the building.

I saw Y/n. I ran over to him- her. "Y..y/n..?" She looks at me with wide eyes then turned away. "I..I'm sorry about..yknow.." she sighed. "It's fine..as long as the guys don't think I'm a girl." I sighed in relief. "Okay okay.." she smiled slightly and we started walking into the school. Our hands touched for a moment leaving my face as red as Kyles hair. Without warning I grabbed her hand, squeezing it. She turned to me and kissed my cheek before pushing off my hand. "I..uhm..maybe after school..people are here and you're not gay.." he smirked. "I'll say I'm bi if I can be with you at school?" She smiled. "I..okay.." I smiled back and kissed her quickly, she blushed very red. "H..heh..okay..then.."  across the hall Cartmans eyes widened and he laughed. "HAHAAH POOR WHORE IS GAY HAHAHA AND ITS Y/N TOO! HAHAH" He fell over with laughter and kyle kicked him causing him to stop. He said something to stan then walked over to us. "Soooo you know she's a girl?" My eyes widened. "Wait, Kyle knows?!" She nodded. "Yuppers. He apparently knew the whole time." I sighed, "damn.."
"Don't worry I didn't tell him about you being mysterion- shit"
Kyles eyes widened to an extreme amount. "HOLY SHI- WOAH YOURE MYSTERI-

Y/n POV
"Shut the hell up, Kyle."
"M...mhm..okay sorry."
"Okay-"
Kyle sprinted over to stan and Cartman causing it to panic. "OHLORDIMSOSORRYKENNYPLEASEDONTHATEME!"
"It's fine!"
"No no no no-"

A week later
Still y/n POV

"Hey, Kenny?"
"Yeah?"
"Will you..uH."
"Spit it ouuuuut~"
I blushed and sighed, my breath shaky. "Kenny..would you... like to be...hero's together...? And uh..my boyfriend?..."
It went silent. I was full of regret.
"Sorry I shouldn't have asked that-"
He blushed and kissed me roughly causing to to fall over.
"Mph! Kenny!."
"You beat me to the question, dummy! Haha!"
I blushed. "Oh really!?..." he nodded. "Hell yeah...so...hero's together?.."

"Hero's together, Kenny."

YOOOO I FINISHED IT AFTER LIKE, TOO LONG! IM SORRY! it's not the best, because I can't write for shit. Buuuut here ya go! I'm not making another part for this so. Hope this was good enough :0

Byeeeee

-Reck❤️