:Sleep:

CHAEYOUNG

—— Hey 👋
—— Coming over in a little bit to talk about something. Dahyun gave me your address.
—— see you soon Chaeyoung :)

————

"And she said you wouldn't do it" Jeongyeon was actually getting along with my father. They were telling jokes and my dad was telling some of his story's, some that I haven't even heard.

"You know I had to help this loser out." Jeongyeon moved her hand up my back and patted it. My dad laughed. "Well I'll let you two get upstairs. Don't do anything I wouldn't do...Chaeyoung" my dad eyed me.

Jeongyeon looked at me surprised. "We don't talk about that dad!"

"What happened?" She knew exactly what happened. "Shut up. Come on"
"Ok!"
————

"Woah nice room. Fancy as shit! Lucky ass.." she touched around until she got to my bed and jumped onto it dramatically.

"So you had sex with Mina?"

"What! No!" I slapped her arm.

"Ok damn stop getting all mad" she reached out and got her arms around my waist. "How are we supposed to bond when your glaring at me angry like always, Lay with me. I'm tired"

"I am angry with you"

"What!? Why"

"Because you decided to come in my house and act like you lived here. Look your practically under my covers and touching me! Let go" I tried to get away but she squeezed me harder.

"So what! I can't come over and be comfortable Chaeyoung?"

"Whatever...I don't care just let me go"

"Fine. You know you smell good, like strawberries. I could take a bite out of you"

"You smell like men's cologne" I laughed at her now pouted face. "I was complementing you! Don't say I smell like cologne"

"Well you do"

"Your so crewel..."

I moved out of her grasps. "Shit my phones downstairs!"

"Forget about it. it's like nine o'clock anyways.  Goodnight loser."

I thought she was just kidding but after about five silent minutes she actually fell asleep right next to me.

"Jeongyeon. What the hell?" She moaned at the other side from me and reached out, when there was nothing to grab she turned to me and put her head on my lap using it as a pillow. "Hey!"

"S..shut up. I'm trying to sleep."

"Jeongyeon!"

Two minutes. This time she was asleep for real.

"Get up." She was dead asleep. I tried to move but she was to comfortable.

For no reason at all I moved my hand through her hair. It felt weird. Not like how I felt when Mina was next to me. My heart nearly stopped when Mina cuddled me. This was just nothing, no feeling at all.

I laid down and decided to just cuddle with her because if I didn't she would probably wake up and whine.
————

"Chaeyoung....What are you doing!"

"Ugh come on" I opened my eyes and tried to look around. Jeongyeon was still cuddled up with me.

I turned to other side to see Nayeon. "Holy shit!" I jumped up and landed on jeongyeon. She woke up immediately. "What the...nayeon?"