★ | 109. he has a boyfriend, harry potter series

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 109: He Has A Boyfriend, Harry Potter Series
Word Count: 626

Harry's eyes narrowed in an angry glare as he watched [name] and Cedric sit close together, laughing and caressing each other as if they were the only people in the world

Harry's eyes narrowed in an angry glare as he watched [name] and Cedric sit close together, laughing and caressing each other as if they were the only people in the world. It honestly pissed the chosen one off, why? Well, because he had been crushing on [name] since first year and he been planning on asking him out this year.

But now he couldn't since it seems, he had a boyfriend. His first one ever and of course it had to be one of the most popular boys at school.

It was another ten minutes of glaring and quiet grumbles from Harry before his best friend finally left Cedric and walked over to him with a love struck look on his face. "I can't believe I'm dating him. I feel like I'm dreaming."

Harry chose to ignore that comment, not wanting to have a conversation about this as all.

"I mean, this is Cedric. He could date anyone and he wants me? This is insane and he just asked me to the Yule ball as well. I mean, of course we would already be going together but the fact that he still asked is so sweet."

"No offence, but I really don't care." Harry snapped. "If you're just going to sit there and rave on about how brilliant he is, than just leave because I'm over it. You're being so annoying"

"Excuse me? You're supposed to be my best friend. If you were talking about your girlfriend than I wouldn't tell you to shut up. I would listen no matter how annoying it got."

"Well, that's you. Not me. All you do is talk about him. It's like you're obsessed with him and it's getting creepy." Harry didn't mean to sound so harsh. He was angry and upset. He wanted to be the one [name] raved on about.

"I think I will leave. Since you've decided that today you're going to be a git to me." He shook his head and stood back up. "And don't worry, from now on I won't talk to you about anything that's important to me. Since it's so annoying." He snapped back.

"Wait, I'm sorry." Harry grabbed his robe but [name] ripped his arm away and continued to walk off. Harry's shoulders slumped and he looked at the ground in sadness. "I'm an idiot."

"I'm not going to disagree with that." Hermione said as she took the spot where [name] once sat. Her and Ron had been listening and cringing to the conversation that just took place. "If you want him to like you back, calling him annoying isn't the best thing to do."

"I know... I just got so angry. He likes Cedric so much. I have a zero percent chance with him." Harry whined. "I hate Cedric." He mumbled.

"Don't worry. I'm sure they won't last long." Hermione smacked Ron as he finished. "What? I'm just saying what you're thinking. [name] might be love struck now but he'll get over it."

"That's so mean." Hermione huffed. "That might not last but they might also as well and you're his best friend Harry. You can't treat him like this just because you're jealous. It's not fair on him. It's not like he knows how you feel."

"I don't mean to snap at him." Harry sighed. "I can't just tell him how I feel now."

"I'm not saying to tell him how you feel. I'm just saying that he doesn't know he's hurting you." She said sternly. "But I don't think you should tell him. Not now at least. He's really happy."

"I know." I just wish it were me making him happy.

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio