Family Vacation

Hey guys,

I'm just letting you all know that I will be having a break this Hallow weekend, and no worries I'll will update when I get back from vacation on Nov 4th.

Heres why I'm taking a break:

today I got to meet my grandfather in person for the very first time. He traveled from Mexico that's why, and we arranged a vacation with him to California.
My father hasn't seen his dad since he was 14 when he crossed the border over 30 years ago with his mom. It was nice and heartwarming to see them reunite for the first time in years.
And now, my family and I will be staying over at Cali for this Hallow weekend so that we catch up and get to know another. In also aware that I have more relatives in Mexico, so hopefully I'll get to meet them one day, but for now I'm grateful to God that I get to spend time with my grandpa. So please respect my decision of being absent for a bit longer.

please be kind and respectful and loving to others, you'll never know what could happen.

with love,

Emerald Rhee-Grimes

Ps. I did say it once and I'll say it again in case if you haven't seen it: I will update my stories once I get back from vacay, I promise it would be worth the wait.