Chapter 1: Reunited

It's been exactly 1 year since I last saw the BTS members. I had to leave Korea because I was given an opportunity to teach overseas. Teaching overseas has always been on my bucket list of goals I wanted to accomplish.  Although I knew I'd be away from my best friends I decided to go and try something new. I originally was working at a cafe in Korea but I wasn't making as much.  My best friends would often offer to help me out but I was the type that didn't like accepting "charity" from people or rely on others.  I took the opportunity to teach overseas since i was going to make more money than I did at a cafe.  I've been in contact with my friends BTS since I left Korea.  Their manager has informed that they were going to be performing the day I would arrive to Korea.  I thought it'd be a really good idea to surprise them since I haven't seen them in a while. After what feels like years sitting on a airplane I finally made it to my Airbnb.  I rented out an Airbnb since I had just got back and didn't have an apartment yet. Namjoon and I have been friends for 4 years and been secretly dating for 1 year.  The members don't have a single idea.  We have been talking a lot and video chatting since it was long distance. I'm really excited to see the members but mostly my Joonie.  After taking a 3 hour nap I decided I should start getting ready and make my way to the member's concert .

This is what I was wearing :

 Before going to the concert I texted their manager to let him know I would be surprising the boys and bringing a cake

Before going to the concert I texted their manager to let him know I would be surprising the boys and bringing a cake. After 45 minutes I finally have arrived. I texted the Manager to let him know as he met me outside to bring me backstage with him. "The boys are going to be very happy to see you". Said their manager sejin. He took the cake out of my hands and placed it on the table.  "I can't wait to see them i feel as if it's been centuries since I've last seen them . I miss them so much" I said with a grin .

3 HOURS LATER

"They're  coming hide" said their manager sejin. As he quickly remembered to hide the cake.  I hid behind the sofa making sure that I couldn't be seen. After the manger signaled me that all the members were in the room I jump up and shout "SURPRISE!!"
All the members turn to look at me and came running towards me with arms open as I received a group hug.
"Why didn't you tell us you were coming ? We could've planned something for you" said jungkook. "I wanted to surprise you guys you silly".  I said as I ruffled his hair.
"We've missed your so much Y/N. You have no idea how weird it was not having you around." Said Jin. "Well im here now also I brought you guys something." I signaled the manager to bring out the cake. Their manager came out with the cake and came towards us. The cake was  round small and had the BTS logo on it the cake was a chocolate cake I remembered the members love eating chocolate. "WOW y/n you shouldn't have we didn't get you anything." Said hoseok. 
"You guys know I don't accept things from you guys or anyone I'm not a materialistic person our friendship is already enough."  After catching up with the members and eating the cake they asked if I wanted  to hang out with them at their house. I couldn't decline since I haven't seen them in a year and I really missed their company.
"Let's watch a movie all together like old times." Said jimin. Everyone agreed .
"Watch should we watch y/n?" Asked yoongi.
"Let's watch something scary." Joonie looked  at me with an are you sure you wanna do that look. "Remember what happened last time you decided to watch something scary you couldn't sleep at all and when you did you would scream in your sleep we could all hear you from the guest room." Joonie said as all the members laughed remembering that day. I softly punched Joonies arm embarrassed that he brought that up.
"I'll go get some blankets and pillows be right back guys." Said taehyung as he left the living room.
"I'll go make us some popcorn and bring snacks" said jin as he also left . He seriously loved eating when it came to food he couldn't turn nothing down.
I was sitting in the center of the couch since everyone knew it was my favorite spot. The rest of the  other members went to their rooms to dress comfortably since they were still in suites from the concert except joonie.
"You have no idea how much I've been wanting to kiss your beautiful lips" he said while sitting next to me facing me with his hand holding mine. We both look at each other in The eyes we start leaning in closer until our lips finally meet. His lips were so soft we continued kissing until we heard jins footsteps coming towards the living room. Joonie and i both look at each other and smile . All the members come back with their Pajamas on . Taehyung came with the pillows and blankets he handed me a blanket and pillow. All the members were now in their pajamas except joonie and I.
"I'll be back I'm gonna go get in pjs." Said joonie before making his way towards his room he stoped  and looked at me .
"Y/n you seem uncomfortable In that outfit  do you want something more comfortable?." He asked me as I smiled nodding my head . He came towards me and grabbed my hand as he was leading me towards his bedroom . He opened then closed the door behind us.
"Gosh you're so beautiful I just wanna fuck you."  He said as his eyes were full with desire .
"Joonie we can't not right now , they guys will get suspicious of us ."
"Cmon it'll be quick princess i promise."
"Okay fine but you have to be quick joonie we have to keep this just between us ." Joonie started to kiss my lips and just the feeling of his warm body on mine was enough to get me turned on . I loved his touch. He was actually my first ever boyfriend that I've actually loved back. I moved my head towards the other way giving him more access to my neck . He kissed my neck then started sucking passionately leaving hickies. He started to make way towards collarbone he removed my shirt and unclasped my bra as he started sucking one of my breast with his other hand massaging the other. His tongue against my nipples was enough to make me moan.
"Ah-joonie" i moaned.  He made his way back to my lips and kisses me more aggressively.  I knew we weren't gonna have enough time to make love so I got on my knees and started unbuckling his pants . I threw his belt pulled down his pants with his bulge right in front of my face I place my bad on his hard member rubbing it up and down. His head went back . "Ah princess don't tease me and suck me already." I pulled his boxers down as his member sprung out. I started licking the tip I loved teasing him and hearing him moan. "Ah- fuck princess" he moaned. I loved it when he called me princess.  I started sucking on his member going back in forth he thrust his hips shoving his member deeper . "Fuck princess keep going" . I started going faster back in forth I could feel he was about to cum as his member was twitching in my mouth .
"F-Fuck P-princess I- I'm gonna c-cum." Right after he said that he came in my mouth . Joonie loved it when I swallowed  his cum . After swallowing his cum we kissed and we got dressed . I was wearing shorts I had left behind from when I was with the boys before leaving and And over sized T-Shirt . Before leaving the room we gave each other a quick peck on the lips .
" I love you"he said with a smile .
"I love you more my joonie ."
We made our way back to the living room "what took you guys so long." Asked jimin.
Joonie and I both look at each other before I spoke . "I was trying to find my shorts from last time I was here since his pants were to big." I sat in the center of the couch and joonie was on my right and jimin was on my left . All the other members were either on the couch or on the floor with pillows . I grabbed the blanket taehyung gave me earlier and yoongi played the movie . I grabbed some popcorn jin brought from the kitchen . Every time there was a scary scene I would tightly pull on joonies shirt. Jungkook didn't even bother watching the movie he had already fallen asleep within the first 15 minutes . The movie was almost done so far there weren't many scary scenes so I let go of joonies shirt not realizing he had already fallen asleep . Most of the members except jimin and I were asleep. We continued watching the movie till the very end when suddenly a demon popped up on the screen out of nowhere . I was so scared I jumped and last thing I know I was on jimins Lap with my arms around his neck and his around my waist holding me tightly . My scream caused joonie to wake up . He look at jimin and I . By the look he was giving us I can tell he was pissed . Joonie isn't the jealous type because we trust each other a lot and have always been honest with one another. But this was the first time I saw him like this .