August 2nd-Piper

Piper POV

I was still recovering from my break up yesterday. I went to the dining pavilion and approached Jason's table, then stopped myself. The Aphrodite and Hephaestus tables were under repairs (The Stoll brothers had pranked us) so we were allowed to sit wherever we wanted. I searched for Leo, and saw he was sitting with Perce-Er, Percy-so I went and sat with them. Everyone hates Percy and me now-everyone except Hazel, Frank, Calypso, Leo, Grover, Thalia, Reyna and Nico. I don't even know why. They were the ones who cheated. I stood behind Leo and decided to listen to their conversation. Percy saw me and I put my finger to my lips. Percy nodded. Leo was so engrossed in what he was saying he didn't notice Percy nodding. This is what he said:
'Hahaha. I've created a wonderful device, capable of controlling people's dreams. This is a wonderful prank. Mwahahahaha. Let's test it on Piper!'
Percy looked like he was going to explode from laughter.
Leo said, 'I know, right? Hilarious!'
Percy pointed at me and burst out laughing. Leo looked back and I put on my best scowl and crossed my arms.
'P-Piper. I-I was suggesting we use th-this on J-Jason and A-Annabeth,' he said.
My scowl changed into a smile.
'That's actually a good idea, Leo,' I said.
'Dam right it is!' Percy and Leo said at the same time. Then they looked at each other and laughed.
So, after breakfast, the three of us went to Leo's cabin and started hacking. Today was Jason's turn. Jason's dream was gonna be a warning from Aphrodite, that if he wanted Annabeth back, he'd have to go on a very dangerous quest to India. Since demigod dreams were often true, he'd probably leave camp and never return. If this worked out, we could trick Annabeth the next day with a message from Aphrodite about Jason's location. We (Basically Leo) installed hidden cameras in cabin 1 and waited till night to see his reaction.
~Time skip~
It was going to be lunch time, and I was walking to the dining pavillion, and spotted Percy. I caught myself looking at his sea green eyes, which were totally not mesmerizing; his smile, which did not make me want to melt into a puddle; and his hair which was messy-just the way I like it. Okay, I'll admit it-I had a crush on him, but just a teeny tiny one-as small as... Festus's eyes. Yeah. I walked over and said, 'Hey, Perce,' and quickly added, 'Eeee...'
Percy looked at me confused. 'Pipes, if you want to call me Perce, that's totally fine.'
My heart fluttered. Pipes. I didn't know what else to say, so I said, 'Where's Leo?'
'Here's Leo!' said Leo, popping out of nowhere.
I nearly jumped out of my skin. 'Gods, Leo. How long have you been standing there?'
'One second?' he replied.
'Well, then how are you teleporting?' Percy chimed in.
'With this!' He pulled out a weird device. 'Introducing: The Valdeleporter 6467! Built by Leo Valdez McShizzle Bad Boy Supreme Commander of The Argo II and-'
'Okay, we get it!' I said.
'-With a little help from Nico di Angelo Ghost King Shadow Traveler Guy Who Is Not Percy's-'
'Leo,' Percy growled, 'we. Get. It.'
'Hahahahah. Both of you said 'we'. You are so in Love.'
I rolled my eyes. 'Leo-'
I was interrupted by the conch horn, and Leo was gone. That got my mind back on Percy. His eyes... Oh, Gods. I might have a bigger crush than I expected. What Leo said must've been true. I'm not going to tell him though. I don't want to lose one of my only friends left. I said, 'Perce, we're late for lunch. Let's go!'
Lunch was pretty normal. Leo told jokes, Percy controlled the water and sent it crahing onto Jason, you know, the usual.
I couldn't wait to watch Jason dreaming. Wait. That sounded weird. Agh! You know what I mean!
~Time Skip~
It was dinner, and since we couldn't sneak out of our cabins after curfew, we had to make sure Jason slept early. So, what did we do? Add sleeping pills to his food, duh! What? You thought we'd ask Clovis for help? Well, try waking him up. It's hard. So, dinner was normal, too. Jason tried to get revenge on Percy by controlling the winds to get a glass of water to fall on Percy, but Percy controlled the water inside the glass, and sent it back to Jason. Jason's food was taking action, and he would be asleep any moment now. He said, 'Why do I feel so sleep-' He crashed face-first into the ground, and started snoring. I stifled a laugh. Annabeth and Drew literally had to carry him to his cabin. Then I realized something.
'Leo,' I hissed. 'What if the dream starts?'
Leo rolled his eyes. 'Piper, I'm not that dumb. I have a button on this device that can start and stop the dream when I wish. There is on problem, though. The device only works from 12:00 A.M to 12:00 P.M. Don't worry, though. I'll give you and Percy the Valdeleporters, I have two. Teleport to my cabin at midnight.'
I gave him a thumbs up.

899 words. (Excluding A/N)

A/N: The dream is gonna be Percy's POV, 'cause after midnight it's gonna be August 3rd.

Piperce out, Sam.