Chapter 1- Arrived at the Castle

Finally. I am finally here at my new school of ROYAL HIGH. 

Oh, actually, Royal High School is a school full of middle aged fairies. This is where they learn stuffs about using their powers, their strength, their own weaknesses, and of course, their speed and strength about using their own powers against other fairies. 

Also, if you are asking what kind of fairies are here, you should ask more about what HORRIBLE types of fairies are here; the one they call "POOR" from the family they are in and the one they call "MOST ROYAL" for being the kind of fairy who is from a "RICH" family, and most of the fairies from this family are really HORRIBLE, trust me.

Now, as i step my foot out of my carriage, all i noticed about the place i was at is at castle. The castle was pure neat while the other color of the castle is gold. There were bushes, full of flowers surrounding the whole castle, and vines wrapping around the bench. Don't worry, those vines are safe. It can identify if a fairy is sitting at a bench so that it could prevent itself from tripping or annoying the fairies sitting on the bench. 

Now, let me stop explaining too much.

Also, there were a group of fairies behind me. We are group 2 of this school year. And we're all from a fine family, not royal and not that poor either. And we have a girl named "Lylia" here, who will give us a quick tour around the castle.

Guard: Welcome to Royal High School, fairies.

Lylia: I command you to open the door for these new students.

(The guards suddenly opened the huge door, and what we saw was so awesome. IT'S THE WHOLE SCHOOL. IT WAS ALL SHIMMERING AND SHINING!)

Lylia: This is the school's waiting area, i mean, this is where chairs and a lot of magazine are. Mostly, this is where parents wait  for their children after school, when visiting them. You get my point, right?

(Before any of us could respond, a fabulous girl just straightly flied in front of all of us. She was beautiful, but she put too much makeup at her face. OMG. That could destroy her face..)

Lylia: Your majesty.

Her majesty? Is this girl like a queen or something?

Lylia: Everyone, this is Princess Beryl of Southern Spring, literally, where you are standing right now. She is the great great granddaughter of the owner of this school.

Beryl: sighs Thanks for the introduction, Lylia. Anyways, you all better not mess with me. I have the power to kick you out of this school when you messed with me. Better stay back and off from me. Rolls her eyes then leaves

Lylia: Take note that Princess Beryl gets mad easily, so don't mess with her... And she is not the queen that you expect her to be. She is mostly different. Really different from her parents.

Sybella: Oh, and why is that, so?

Lylia: Who knows? But there's this rumor that--

Guard #2: Lylia, you are not supposed to tell that rumor to the students. Move to a different room now! 

Lylia: Right. New students, let's move to the next room.

AND IT GOES ON LIKE THAT, AND THAT, AND THAT. SHE SHOWED US THE DINING AREAS, KITCHEN, EVERY CLASSROOMS, THE SWIMMING POOL, BAKING AREA OR KITCHEN, AND THE LOCKER AREAS. Finally, the touring is gone and it's time for us to unpack our stuffs.

So, my dorm is on 3rd floor, number 303. And who could my roommate be? I'm so excited!

I opened the dorm room and got fascinated by the room's decoration. It was pretty girly and fancy. But, i hated that the wall's color was pink. It was too bright, too. And i am used to a room with dark colored wall. And my roommate was already unpacking her stuff.