Chapter 2- Pick Over

Woah. I should be really careful wandering around the school hallway at night. Still, i did not tell Sybil that Beryl is friending me. What's worse is, Sybil would get mad at me since she and Beryl hate each other.

I went to sleep that night, and dreamed about what could happen tomorrow at my first class. I hope it's not that bad, and i hope i would learn new stuffs about fairies and magic.

I woke up, not so early. I dressed up nicely then hurrily went out of my room to meet up with Sybil. There she was, looking nicely and spraying perfume by herself.

Sybil: Didn't realize you were standing behind me. How long have you been watchin' me? Spraying perfume all by myself?

Me: I just got here.

Sybil: Well, phew. I hope you're not scared to get kicked out of the school. Because if you aren't, you'll continue wandering around the hallway. I hope that Beryl did not see you.

Me: Wha-- What do you mean? She did not see me.

Sybil: I hope she did not. Because if she did, she would give you a tally, since she is a student councelor member. She wanders around the school hallway at night, looking for some studente sneaking out of their dorms.

Oh no. Beryl saw me. She even talked with me. Did she give me a-- tally? Was that all a trick?

Sybil: Aurianna, are you alright?

Me: Ye-- Of course!

Sybil: What are you waiting for? Let's go downstairs. Breakfast would be served soon.

Just like that. We walked out of our dorm then took the fancy elevator to get down to the dining areas. We sat down on the chair while the breakfast aren't ready yet.

Agatha: Sybil! Good morning, Sybil.

Sybil: Agatha. Hey.

Agatha: And who is this lovely girl sitting across you? She looks adorable.

Me: I'm Aurianna.

Agatha: Aurianna. Hmm...The name sounds familliar. Pffff.

Sybil: Pixie, Agatha! DON'T DO THAT IN FRONT OF ME. Don't be such a child blowing raspberry.

Agatha: Jeez, sorry.

Sybil: Yeah, whatever. Just join Aurianna and i.

Agatha slowly sat down beside Sybil. Now they are both facing me.

Suddenly, Beryl snapped in front of us.

Beryl: BREAKFAST FOR YOU ALL WILL BE SERVED SORT OF LATE.

Sybil: Shut up, and don't scream in front of all of us!

Beryl: Oh, Sybil. Didn't notice that you are here. Sitting across an adorable girl named Aurianna. I'm not letting that happen.

Sybil: What?

Beryl: Aurianna, come sit with us. You surely don't belong being here with a disgusting freak.

Sybil: Who are you calling disgusting?

Beryl: You.

Sybil: You?

Beryl: Yeah.

Sybil: Oh, you're a freak.

Everyone partly gasped... Sybil just called Beryl a freak in front of everyone.

Beryl: Oh, i would make sure that my dad would hear about this one, Sybil. We have a lot of witnesses behind me. And you can't do something about it.