Part 3: Uzumaki

2 weeks later
(Y/n) pov

I slowly open my eyes. It was still morning but I didn't care. I got up. The nurse opened the door and Kakashi came inside two. "Ah your awake miss." The nurse said with a calm voice. I smiled slightly and nod. "Am i aloud to leave today?" She nods and smiles. "YES FINALLY!!" I jumped up in excitement and the nurse laughed. But then i stopped. Where will i live....? They noticed i stopped cheering at looked at me a bit confused.

"Are you oke dear?" The nurse asked worried and walked up to me. "Im happy and all but....where will i go? Where will i love?" I asked looking up at them. Kakashi then finally talked. "You're staying with me for now." My eyes widen a little in surprise. "Really?" He nods. "Thank you." He stayed silent for a moment then opened his mouth to talk again. But before he could two kids ran into the room. Kakashi jumped up in surprise which made me laugh. The kids that ran in were naruto and the pink haired girl, sakura. I thought there were three. Just then the raven hair kid walked in as well. Sasuke uchiha..... "Could you guys not do that?!" Kakashi yelled. The nurse then walked out of my room and waved goodbye. "We heard that she was going to train with us!!" I was shocked. I was going to train with them? Not that i didnt mind but....wasn't i a little to old? Come to think of it i think im like 19 or 20 by now...now i was a little embarrassed.

Kakashi sighed. "Well yes she will be training with us but as you can see...she is a bit older than you." Sasuke scoffed. "A bit?" "Hey! Im not that old!" "Well how old are you?" Naruto asked tilting his head slightly. "I believe 19 or 20." They dont look that surprised and the other two were definitely excited. "Come to think of it...what's your name?" My....name? Why dont i know my name? I should know it... i shake my head slightly. "I dont know..." Naruto looked at me confused. "How do you not know your name?" "I lost most of my memory..." he made a 'oh oke' kinda face.

Kakashi looked like he was thinking. Sakura looked at him. "What's wrong kakashi?" "I need you to come with me." He looked at me with a more serious but calm face. I nod as he walks out of the room and i follow. "Can we come with?" Naruto asked joyful. "No." Kakashi simply said. "Awwww man..." i smiled. Kakashi knocked onto a door and i could hear an old man from the inside telling him to come in. We walk in and leave the kids behind. "Oh hallo Kakashi and it seems you brought the girl here too." Kakashi nods and the old man inspects me closely from his chair. "Hmmm..."
I started to get a little uncomfortable. Kakashi seemed to noticed. "Uhem!" He 'coughed'. "She definitely has the eyes of Kushina Uzumaki and minato Namikaze...and her hair is the same as kushina." Those names seemed so familiar to me. Why can't i seem to know them. It's like it's there in my brain but i just can't find it. I frowned slightly. Then the old man started to ruble through something. He grabbed a picture of people smiling and one looked like me but then with lighter hair. Next to the little girl was a woman and a man. The woman was holding a baby...which really looked like naruto. But the faces! They looked the same as the ones i saw in that flash back! I stare at the picture for a moment. "Do they seem familiar to you?" The old man asked holding the picture to my face. "Yes they do." The old man smiled. "Kakashi, i think you have finally found her." I tilt my head slightly. Kakashi seemed a little surprised too. "Welcome back, (y/n) Uzumaki." That name...that name is my name huh? It seems so right. I take the picture from the old mans desk and look at it again. I pointed at the woman. "Kushina..." he nods. "Minato..." he nods again. Then i stare at the baby boy for a bit longer. I felt a tear slip down my cheek. I wasn't really sure why but i felt so happy and relieved. "Naruto..." i smiled. Kakashi was silent probably to much in a shock to say something. I wonder why he was so shocked though... maybe ill ask him later.

We walk back out from the old mans room. Me holding the picture in my hands. I look at Naruto silently. At this point i didn't know what to do. I didn't know if i was supposed to hug him or just talk to him. I noticed i was staring at him to long because he waved his hand in front of my fave making me lose my train of thought. "Naruto Uzumaki..." I whispered. "Huh? Yah that's my name." I smiled. "My name is (Y/n) Uzumaki....nice to meet you." I stuck my hand out to him as he looked at me with pure shock. He didn't move he just stared at me. "Wait what?!" Sakura yelled which hurt. Even sasuke looked at me with shock. "So you are the missing child of Minato...?" He said silently. Kakashi looked at him raising an eyebrow. "How do you know about the missing child?" Sasuke sighed. "The news was all over the village." Sakura then stopped to think. " come to think of it yah...it was all over the village but it was such a long time ago." Kakashi nods in understanding. Naruto still was looking at me. I bent down ti his hight. "I...had a sister all along?" I nod. "I don't know everything yet, but we will fined it out together oke?" I smiled reassuring him. He suddenly hugged me and smiled. "Yes..." i hugged back then let go when i heard kakashi talk. "It's lunch time so go get something to eat while i bring (y/n) to my house, oke?" They nod and walked out of the building.

We get to his house. It wasn't big but it was very nice. "Take your shoes off." I nod and take them off. "The shower is up stairs on the left. You can take a shower and there are some clothes that the nurse gave me that are for you." I smile. "Thank you so much." I could probably say that a million times. It looked like he smiled but I couldn't see it because of his mask covering a part of his face. I go up the stairs to the left to see a bathroom door. I close it and turn the water on. Man...it's been a very long time since i had a shower. My hair really needs cleaning. I step in.

(Kakashi pov~)

I hear her get into the shower as i read my book quietly. I still can't believe i have to babysit a grown woman. But then again...it might not be so bad. I just hope she isn't one of those girl that care more about their nails then their training. 10 minutes later i hear the water turn of and someone walking around the hallways. "What are you doing?" I yell from down stairs. "S-sorry! Was just looking around getting used to being in a normal house again." She said back. Her voice seemed very soft and caring. She came down stairs. I look up from my book. Wow....her hair was way lighter then it was before. Her hair was this (h/c) and it looked like she cut it to. (Sorry for people who already had short hair!😅) Her skin seemed soft too. She was wearing a (f/c) long sleeved shirt that stopped at her shoulders revealing some scars. And short (f/c) pant with cloth around it. She also had (f/c) high leggings. It fit her perfectly and looked pretty good on her.
(This is the outfit btw, the purple one but you can choose your own colors)

(This is not my art)
I caught myself staring to much. I could tell because she had a slight blush on her face. "S-sorry Just didnt expect it..." I scratch my neck and she smiled. "Its oke i get it." It suddenly looked like she was loosing balance because she fell down. I caught her in my arm. Her body wasn't heavy at all. It was quite thin and fragile. I pick her up and bring her to the room she is staying in a laid her down on the bed. She must have been tired or maybe there was something else but it doesn't seem like she had a fever. Guess ill wake her up later. For now ill let her rest. With that i walked back down stairs and went back to reading my book.

(Hiya! Thanks for reading i hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry it took so long for this chapter. One word: school. Ill see in the next chapter!
Hana out!^^

1552 words