Part 5: training

(Y/n) pov

I woke up suddenly for no reason at all. Maybe because my body was excited for some reason. I get up and get dressed taking a quick shower. I didnt hear anyone down stairs so i assuming kakashi wasnt awake yet. Wait...what time is it? It seemed pretty early. I guess i got up to early might as well already go to training grounds. Maybe ill se the other members if team 7 there.

I get their but nobody was there. Maybe i should just practice my chakra control. "Maybe i can use my chakra on the kunai..." I whisper to myself as i punch the tree making a small whole in it. Im definitely not strong enough yet but i will be...as long as i keep training ill be fine. I grab a kunai that was in my pocket and throw it towards a tree. I used some of my chakra making it faster. It went straight through the tree. I slightly gasped and walked to where the kunai finally landed. "I didn't expect that to happen..." I whispered to myself. I smiled.

After training for about 20 more minutes i hear a sudden crack behind me. I slightly turn my head, not to much so that whoever was behind the bushes would think i didn't hear them walking this way. I get my kunai ready and throw it to the direction it came from. There was a noice that sounded like metal to metal. Whoever was there deflected it. I turn around and try to sense their chakra but since  i still need to get used to everyones chakra i didn't know who it was. I could slightly see gray hair poking out of the bushes. Kakashi-sensei? But i heard that usually he is late to training so I wouldn't suspect kakashi to be here. I take a step closer to see if i could fully see who was behind there but i still couldn't. "Kakashi?" I say softly. I get no answer but i could hear a sound above me. It was very small, I don't think anyone else could have heard that if they were next to me. I look up to see kakashi hanging there and the 'silver hair' i saw was gone. It was a clone huh? He looked at me a bit surprised and jumped down. "How did you know i was above you?" He asked putting his kenai away he had in his hand. "I heard you." I saw looking for mine that i throw. He stayed silent like he didn't know what to say. So i looked back at him a bit confused. "Are you sure you didn't just guess or something?" I nod standing up to face him. "Yah im 100% sure i heard you above me." His eyes opened slightly but then quickly when to his normal sized. "I barely moved. You must have very sensitive hearing." I thought about it for awhile. Maybe he was right. Maybe i do have very sensitive hearing. That will definitely come in handy later on while im fighting people. "That is quite a gif." I nod and smile slightly. "So why did you try and sneak up on me?" "Oh just to see how good your senses were." He says and takes a book out of his pocket and starts reading it. I belief it was the same i saw him last time. I wonder what the book is about... "I thought you were always late to training, why are you early now?" He shrugged reading the orange book in his hand. I noticed it had a red circle with a line going through it. It's like it's saying not to read it. That just makes me more curious at what he is reading. "Hey kakashi-sensei?" He looked at me for a second then looked back down at his book. "Yes?" He answered. "What are you exactly reading?" I ask trying to look at the book he was holding. He quickly pulled the book away from my sights and blushed. "N-nothing..."
I raise an eyebrow and look at him in the eye. "That just makes it more suspicious." He gulp and put the book away as he waved while looking behind me. I turn around to see the rest of team seven. Naruto was running here while sakura was complaining that he was to loud and sasuke...well...he was just walking. "Since when are you this early kakashi-sensei?" Naruto asked tilting his head slightly. "Yah usually you are always 'lost in the path of life'" the pink haired girl exclaimed while rolling her eyes and her hands on her hips. Kakashi-sensai just chuckles and rubs the back of his neck. "Right shall we start training?" Kakashi says walking to a more open space.

(Time skip to the end of the training)

Learning how to properly use chakra control wasn't as easy as i thought of course and trying to use my good hearing was annoying. Since it was quite new to me i didn't really know how to control it properly. It would be for example very annoying if someone was yelling and me hearing that 10x louder. Having naruto here makes it hard if i can't suppress it to a level where my ears don't bleed. I did get quite far tho with hand to hand combat.

The team have already left and it was just me and kakashi walking back to his house. He was mostly silent and reading his orange book. I wonder how he can still pay attention to his surroundings while reading that suspicious book of his. I still kinda wonder what the book is about. Kakashi opens the door to his house and walks in taking his shoes off, me doing the same. "What do you want to eat tonight?" I stop to think. "How about curry?" He nods and takes off his vest tossing it on the couch. I frown slightly but ignore it. I look at kakashi who was getting ready to cook as i admire him for a second. His body was definitely well made. It looked like it was straight up carved by a god. Because of his tight long sleeved turtleneck you could see his toned muscles and well built body. His face was very nice as well, well what you could see of it. However you could see he jawline that could probably cut me in half. He glanced at me for a second. "Is there something on my face or body? Or are you just staring at me because of me?" He said looking back at what he was doing. I blush lightly in embarrassment and look away. "I just spaced out thats all..." ones i looked up again he was in front of me all of the sudden which made me jump. "Eek! Don't do that!" He laughs. "Why don't you get changed then come back down. Dinner will probably be almost ready." He walks back to the kitchen. His laugh...i thought. Then walked upstairs to get changed.

After dinner we both went to bed but I couldn't sleep for some reason so i got up and went down stairs. "It wouldn't hurt to go get some fresh air right? Nah..." i put some shoes on and opened the door not fully closing it so i can get back inside but you could also barely notice it was even open. I walked around for a bit, following wherever my feet would take me. I ended up at a open place where i could lay down and look up at the sky in peace. I sigh deeply before hearing some kind of movement close by. I get up and look around but I can't see anything dew to it being to dark. Maybe it's time for me to leave... i get up and start heading back to kakashi's house. "Where do you think you're going cutie?" I hear behind me. I didn't even hear them coming! Why doesn't my good hearing work when i want it to? I turn around but nothing. I start to panic a little and walk a bit quicker but the sound of blade could be heard and a slight chuckle. "Na-uh-uh. You aint going anywhere." A dark figure popped in front of me making me jump slightly in fear. The only thing i could see was a scythe with three blades and a silhouette of a man. My eyes widen and i take a step back. What do i do now...?

(A/n): hey guys sorry for the late update and the cringy chapter. Not to mention the cliffhanger. I hope i will be able to post more soon and i think thats all. Welp hana out!

1479 words