Pika?

Lightning flashed. The sky was filled with light. IN the center of it all was... Pikachu? He was lit up and glowing. God he looked so sexy. You bite your lip to stop the moan that was going to escape your lips. You walk towards him and his god like manor. "Pika..?" he said in his cute little way. Your face gets flushed. His paw gently caressed your thigh. You are now laying on the ground and his face was getting closer to your entrance. 

        You wake up. Clothes are glued to you, sweat dripping down your breasts. Your face is completely flushed. And there he was, sleeping soundly next to you. Your lips trembled at the thought of last night's dream. Just thinking about it made you wet.  He slowly opened his eyes. Pikachu sat up and rubbed them sleepily. "Pikachu...?" he mumbled. God it was so cute. He crawled over the blanket, and sat between your legs, looking up at you. "W-What are y-you doing?" you stutter. 

         His tail wagged back and forth.  His eyes had a dangerous glint to it. Wait no it wasn't dangerous, it was lustful... Could Pikachu feel the same way? Your question was immediately answered when he jumped up and pinned you down. Rather attempted to pin you, his arms were too tiny. But his face was so close to yours. You start breathing more heavily. Sweat slides down your face, as his tail slides down further and further. Suddenly he shoves his tail in your opening. You gasp with delight and pleasure. Oh it's longer. His eyebrows burrow and you question his look on his face. Then you feel... electricity?  He shocked your parts which makes you moan loudly with delight. Then Pikachu's tail started moving faster.

"Pika...." he starts getting faster and faster. You moan harder and louder. "CHUUUUU" he shoves his tail in all the way, with his eyes glowing. Your legs get hot and you start to feel you face flush even more.

 "I'm comingggg!" you shout has he starts to go as fast as he can. 

"PIKA PIKA!!!" he roars as he climaxes the same time you do.  Panting, you both lay down on the bed, drenched with sweat and other bodily fluids ;) He sweetly kisses your neck then falls fast asleep on your chest. 

                                                                              The End