2

SUN hitting the grey concrete

SUN hitting the grey concrete. The air kissing the twos skin, it felt colder than usual. Fall was seeping it's way through Korea, but something felt wrong. Minju felt jealous.

Her feet stopping at the pink coffee shop ahead. It was a pinkish aesthetic that made perfect sense. Of course Chaewon would love this place, it's painted just like her. The sweet smell of sugary cinnamon rolls hit Minju's nostrils like a truck.

"This is only the finest coffee place, that sells the largest and most yummiest pastries~," Chaewon cooed. "Let's hope this'll be good.

Minju was hesitant. How much did she want to be hurt? What would happen to her?

"Oh trust me, this place gives me the chills. It oddly reminds of christmas," the older shrugged.

"I suppose so,"

Minju had opened the door. A familiar smell hit the girls nose instantly, she was sure her stomach was ready for a feast.

A notification vibration was sent in her hands

Mom💓

I'm sorry, I have to be at this meeting in France, and your father will take care of you. I love you always. (you can also bring over friends i'm sure your father won't mind)

At similar time, another notification popped up on her phone

Dad 💓

Super extreme meeting today! I've left you with your mother. Under here is fifty bucks, hope your safe! I love you! (you can bring over friends)

The once smile disappeared onto her face. Her parents were never home. "You okay?,"

"Both my parents left for meetings," the black-haired's mouth shaped an 'o'. "Miss em?," a quick nod came from her body.

"I can stay for the night if you want," the girl looked up

"What do you mean?," "I don't want you to be alone Minju-ah." Minju's heart swelled in her chest.

"I heard that theres a 80% chance of rain today," Minju changed the subject. "Yeah, it's getting cloudy out there," a excited look was held in her eyes.

As the two came to the cashier, Minju couldn't keep her eyes off of Chaewon.

How much did she miss?

"What would you like?," the man looked like he hated his job. As if the world was going so slow around him.

"I would like a latte with caramel, and extra whipped cream," the man sighed as he typed it into his device.

"And you?,"

"Uh, green tea with two sugars?,"

God, Minju looked and felt so bland next to Chaewon. She was unnecessarily colorless.