Prolouge

"Congrats, Y/N. You got a place.", my mother said to me. I smiled at her. I didn't tell her that I was living with another guy. They wanted me to be successful. It was a shitty thing to do, but whatever they were my parents. I was an adult so they had the right to disown me, right?

I picked up a couple of boxes and headed towards my car. At least I got one thing good from my parents that I eventually didn't have to pay for. I packed them inside. It was a nice Black Chevy Tracks 2016. It was the last box. I waved bye to my parents and drove off the driveway down to my apartment. I was a little anticipated to get to the house. I mean I heard rumors that he was a murderer. Even though I brushed them off as rumors they still lingered inside my mind. I tried to have a positive mindset. I mean, the rent was cheap, the rules were strict. Let me give you the list.

Rules:

-Don't make loud noises

-Don't Bring guests over

-Don't go in my room

-Ask for permission to use kitchen utensils

-Be home by midnight

I didn't mind 'cause the rules were pretty simple. Following them wouldn't be hard. I didn't try to have my mind in the gutter as I thought about the rules. Everyone has their own rules, right? Yeah, that's what I thought.

I looked out trying to find a place to stop. I wanted to delay it for some reason. I was anxious to go there... to that house. It frightened me. A part of me wanted to stay far away. Gosh, my thoughts sound like redundant. As I focused back on the road and less on my thoughts, I found myself heading to the house. I groaned to myself. I looked around and noticed it was a kind of secluded place. There weren't many shops, and if there were, they were run down. But they were the closest shops by my new home.

I continued my way to the house. For some reason looking at the rundown shops made me love living there a little more. It made me more confident. I smiled to myself. I was finally getting confident. I parked on the street. I'm not that good at parallel parking, but it was the best I could do. I took out my suitcase from the passenger's seat, along with my backpack. I thought that they were the most important out of all my belongings in the car. I opened up the door with the keys that I had picked up a couple of weeks ago.

I pushed the door in and stepped inside. I right away heard loud music from what I assume was his room. I headed off to my room as I said I had been here before. I headed to my room and put my things down before heading back to my car.

Man lucky me to be right next to him. I had already set up my furniture. I kept quiet as I started to put my things away. I sighed. I was honestly getting tired with all 'tis unpacking. The music was giving me a headache. I couldn't yell at him so i just had to swallow my feelings.   I had school in the morning and  I wasn't just about to loose my sleep to this guy.  I also hade work. It was going to be so hard to live in this house with him.

Living With Him was going to be a living hell.