Death Wish

(Skip 15 years)

"It's been 15 years Aurora...you haven't progressed at all on your own let alone with Michael. You've made Michael WORSE if anything. I don't think there's anything more I can do..but maybe some shock therapy would help"
she said glaring with her legs and arms crossed. I shot up from my bed
"Shock therapy?"
I asked with wide eyes but then my facial expression quickly hardened. She wouldn't get the best of me.
"Do your worst bitch"
I said coldly. She smirked and snapped her fingers
"I've been waiting to for a very long time"
I was thrown onto a table and strapped down.
A helmet was put on as well and wired stickers put on 4 parts of my body. I glared as she held onto a switch.
"This is my last attempt for you and your sanity Aurora"
she said and pulled the switch.

Pain.

I instantly screamed, I'm sure the whole building could hear me.
After a couple seconds it stopped. I was panting, my whole body trembling.
"Are you ready to be obedient Aurora?" Miss Pierce asked. I glared
"Piss...off"
I breathed out. She smirked and pulled the switch again, my screams louder then the last.
They turned off the switch and my breath became short and ragged.
Pierce sighed, shaking her head.
"Well, I guess you're done for today. And so am I. I'm retiring. But I had to say a good farewell to my favorite patient...take her to the court yard.. she needs some air"
Miss Pierce said and turned on her heel and left.
I let tears fall in shock and fear. I've never felt pain like that before...
The guards began to unstrap me and put me in a wheel chair. My vision was going in and out and all I wanted at this point was Michael... My protector...