Haddonfield

I grabbed as much as I could and put it in the truck. Even clothes. What ever I could grab and hit in the passenger side. As I'm by buckling my seat belt, Michael jumped in the truck.
"Can you even drive?"
I asked.
"Still learning"
he said and put it in drive then sped off.
As I looked back I saw Loomis and Marion jumped away and the gas station and store blew completely up!
"Holy shit you blew it up! Awesome!"
I sad laughing.
"Didnt kill them though"
Michael said. I frowned.
"Then why are we going home? That's the first place they'll look"
I said looking at him. He looked back.
"I have to finish what I started 15 years ago"
he said. He meant his youngest sister...
"Okay, so then we'll just kill them all"
I said smirking.
"Agreed"
he said.

(5 hours later)

I had fell asleep on the window, when I woke up, Michael was nudging me.
"We're here. Help me grab things" Michael said as he took a couple bags and walked away. I looked over and saw a two story White House with a front porch. I grabbed the bags and quickly followed Michael. Definitely a temp change. I slipped on a jacket and closed the door behind me. I looked around. The house looked refurnished but dark. I tried to flip on a light. It worked, but Michael quickly turned them off.
"No attention"
He said and walked over to the dining room then the kitchen, I followed him
"The fridge"
he said. I looked seeing he opened the door and the light came on. I quickly put all the drinks in there.
"Follow me"
he said leaving the bags on the counter. I shrugged, following him up the steps.
He led me to a room on the right. I walked in, he looked around
"This was my room"
He said seeing the walls repainted and furniture in here
"I saw a for sale sign outside so I'm assuming this is just display furniture"
I said as I lied on the bed
"I have to find her"
Michael said but I sighed
"Michael, it's the middle of the night, we just got here, come lay with me"
I said giving him a pleading look. He turned to me and saw I was laying with my knee up to the side, my legs spread.
"You're naughty"
he said emotionless.
"Just come lay with me"
I said. He sighed and lied down next to me.
I instantly wrapped my leg on his side.
"Aurora"
He was so shy
"Michael..I love you...i just want to experience something amazing with you"
He sighed
"I'm nervous..I've never-"
"Neither have I.. But I fantasize about you and all the things I'd like to do to you almost every time I sleep"
I said blushing. I felt something start to poke my leg
"Just try..touching me where ever you want.....no limits, tell me how it makes you feel"
I said laying on my back and biting my lip, watching him hover over me in anticipation....