𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 𝖺 𝗋𝖺𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗀𝖾

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐄:
𝗶. 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 𝖺 𝗋𝖺𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗀𝖾
━━━━

━━━━ 𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎20

" do you guys know why you're here today? " a loud voice boomed into room causing the group students to and look forward at the dean. he wore a frown as if he had some beef towards the students who was confused.

" no disrespect sir, but why are we here? we're just confused as you are mad " the korean girl asked, i mean she wasn't the best student but she knows she has never been in this situation talking to the dean.

" ah! so you wanna act like you have amnesia? you know i should really kick you guys out this semester.. but i have sympathy for y'all since you guys are seniors so i said no I'll just give you detention for 2 weeks " he went on and on for about five minutes until one of them spoke up.

" mane look we just wanna know what we did! you chewing us out and got us in this stanky ass room like it's a interrogation room , yo ass making it seem like we did some criminal shit or something " justin, but better know as the school quarterback spoke out, everybody started agreeing making side remarks only to get stopped by the dean slamming his hands on the desk which belonged to the thai quiet girl.

the girl squeaked and started yelling in thai at the man, and what ever she was saying made the dean chuckled and walked towards the door.

" you guys are staying here until i come and get you, no sneaking out.. if you have to go to the restroom you will hold it — " he was cut off by a another smart remark which came from the korean girl.

" i didn't come to america for this bullshit " she muttered out causing the eight other students to laugh and snickered, the man was just wasting their times and he still hasn't even told them why they have detention.

so the dean quietly left the room and locked it from the  outside and left, the group of kids were just looking around waiting for anybody to break the ice, in which the quiet girl did, mumbling something underneath her breath while looking out the window.

" little yang yang on a rampage " one of the boys named jonathan snorted out only to have a death glare thrown at him for across the room.

" that was racist as hell " lalisa blurted out, this cause everybody to look at her in betrayal. this bitch has been saying she didn't know english for three whole years at UNC and now she want to up and start talking english now.

" bitch i thought you said you didn't know english " india confronted the other only for her to give her a fake smile and turn her attention back to the window.

" i mean it's been plenty of times i wanted to say that shit because of the dumbasses around campus are just literally dumb " jennie popped her gum and got up to head towards the door to peek out of it to see if she seen any students near by.

" but hey talk that japanese shit again! it was sexy " one of the boys by the name of anthony, asked her causing her to look at him in disgust and roll her eyes.

" im thailand not japanese dummy " she snapped.

" the only crime i did on the campus was litter and that was one fucking time " genie finally butted in, everybody looked at her only to have angelo slide over to her, licking his lips.

" but while we're here anybody got mr. keisha? cause i didn't do none of that damn work she gave us " anthony asked while pulling the crumpled folded up paper out of his back pocket and stole a pencil out of lalisa's opened binder.

" hey ! yah! give it back you thief ! " she started reach over to get it back but the door unlocked once again, which caught their attention but it was just the janitor who looked at them with a frown and rolled his eyes before grabbing the garbage.

" excuse me sir.. you must got a problem with us or something because you looking at us like you got some animosity towards us because I'll beat yo ass— " india stood up to have jonathan sit her back down, the janitor chuckled.

" if i was the dean ill kick you all out of here.. and wouldn't have no sympathy for none of you disrespectful ass brats " he told them while cleaning up around the professor's desk.

" but you not , so keep sweeping nigga " jonathan yelled out , making the others laugh and giggle. the janitor slammed the door shut and locked it back .

" well since we gone be here for long ass time so we might as well get to know eachother " jennie suggested while sticking her now blane gum underneath the desk with the rest of the collection made by different students.

" well.. im india love , i rarely don't come but yeah.. im studying visual and modeling " india spoke up while standing up and giving a charming smile.

" ayo that watch clean as hell, where you get it from? " jonathan asked while grabbing her arm to get a better look as it dazzled.

" oh! this i stole it from my boyfriend kentrell.. he plays for the basketball team " she chuckled and sat down as genie stood up.

" my name is genie and im studying crime and justice " she sat back down only to have adam to smirk.

" withco fine ass, my name is angelo and im the dude who throws the parties and im about to be genie's nigga " he sat down throwing her wink which got him the middle finger from her.

once everybody got down introducing themselves they talked about the things they wanted to do in life to stall time. three hours passed until they heard the door open back up to see it was the dean who was there to let them leave.

lalisa was the first one to walk out, she muttered something in thai and jumped at him, she was pretty tall so she might scared him a little. genie rolled her eyes with india, who flipped her hair in his face.

" so you still not gon tell us what we did? " jennie asked with a attitude while grabbing her cheer bag and binders, the dean shook his head smiling, causing her to groan and bumped into him on purpose.

" that necklace fake as hell, I hope crackhead hit your lip " sana muttered and rolled her eyes before going the same way as jennie, but not before taking a real good look at the dean's chain.

the boys snickered and walked out as well, angelo pulled out his phone and yelled out the girls.

" ayo! genie let a nigga have your number so I can page you " the girls giggled but genie stopped and crossed her arms.

" no mf and who still uses pagers ? " she rolled her eyes and continued to walk out the doors to her dorm.

━━━━

what do you think they did?