𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐖𝐎 : 𝗐𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍?

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗐𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍?
𓂃

" good afternoon criminals ! " the grinning dean greeted the seven seniors into the classroom after finishing their classes, mutters and cuss words were said as they made it to their seats. the second day into detention and about everyone wanted to be back at dorm either sleeping or playing the game. " don't sit down yet because we won't be in the classroom today.. we will be in the gym with the basketball team today " he said with the same smile still across his face.

" what are we doing in the gym? it's the basketball team's practice today " India asked as they left out the classroom and out of the double doors. the walk to the gym was about a five minute walk and they knew they were close because the mixture of loud whistles and male yelling " pass " " stay on him " were shouted out.

they went in and were immediately handed mops and brooms and cleaning supplies from the janitors and looked at the section that was closed off with a caution sign all over it.

" nah homie you got me fucked up because I ain't mopping no vomit up " India was the first to burst out and turned her back to walk right out the doors but was quickly turned back around when the dean threatened to take away her major.

" kim , manoban, and love in the bathrooms while kirk, brooks, tanaka, ziegler clean up the vomit AND when you are done you all will be cleaning and sweeping the benchers for tonight's game " he finished only to have the seven of them looking at him like he lost his mind.

" last time I check we wasn't janitors or a fucking clean up crew " Jennie spat out pulling Lisa and India to the side where the bathrooms were. the other four stood in the same spot just looking at the dean.

" yeah homie you got me too bumped , you can't take a major away from me nigga " jonathan laughed causing his grills to show extra hard as he licked his lips. genie was too busy picking at her nails, sana looking at the boys to see who was cute, angelo was pushing the broom brush to make it look as if he was sweeping but was not picking up anything.

the dean walked to the bathroom to make sure the three girls were working and cleaning. jennie was ranting on how she should've stayed in seoul, lisa going off on the dean in thai once again, and India sitting on the sinks just looking at him.

" this ain't the help my nigga, we ain't yo maids " she said rolling her eyes as she hopped down and began helping jennie and lisa. he stood there for about ten minutes before hearing the others playing and left to check up on them.

" fucking pervert " jennie whispered out with a huff, the sound of the door swinging open my the girls look up to see Justin with his football hoodie, a pair of sweats, and a handful of gloves, more cleaning spray and sponges.

" I hate that egg head ass mf.. I don't even know what I did to even get in this detention shit.. I should've faked a injury and went back to the dorm " it was his turn to talk his shit as they started back to cleaning the boys bathroom.

𓂃

after about a hour of cleaning up their assigned cleanings they made their way to the bleachers and began sweeping. jennie swept the trash roughly cause some to hit the dean on the neck, he turned around and gave her a glare as she and the eight were snickering and went back to sweeping.

India started to flirt with her boyfriend, Kentrell while he was on the bench smiling hard ear to ear, jennie and Justin watched them laughing.

" she got that mf wrapped around her finger and he so damn stupid he don't even see that she only stealing his jewelry and shit. " Justin said laughing as he and jennie watched her sneakingly grabbed the gold bracelet out of his basketball bag that was behind him.

" ms. love!? " the dean yelled out from the other side of the arena as she rolled her eyes and looked at him with a attitude.

" damn! what nigga " she muttered and went back to sweeping as she slid the bracelet in her hoodie pocket.

AFTER ABOUT THIRTY MINUTES ( 5:00PM ) CAME AROUND and the dean finally let them go, India went back with kentrell, jennie & lisa & justin walked back together since they were on the same dorm floor. sana went back to dorms with a boy off the basketball team, anthony, genie, and angelo left together as he talked about the party he was planning that friday.

jonathan stood behind to sell to some of the basketball players and went off campus with his off campus friends - probably to go sell more.

𓂃